Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Source code of first Orbwalker in EXT.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
31 replies to this topic

Feretorix

Feretorix

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,123 posts

First here are a few words about the problem. Since we're working externally and people are not used to that fact (clicking to AA and move mouse), for some people it's just "bad".

Let's analyse a bit further what's "bad":

• We don't have a target selector - a feature which is in progress of properly implementing, but for the final touches we can have your word on how it should be have and what would be the default value.
  • It doesn't react correctly to attack speed modifiers, for example would be JinxQ - while that is completely true i am constantly trying to improve gathering attackData externally, but still i bet we will have to code a few exceptions, because champions like Ryze don't have that problem of kiting perfectly.
  • The fact that it clicks it takes processing time -  while that is true (excluding the ping factor), and that time is different on each computers performance, but if you can have a stable 60FPS on the overlay and 60FPS on League itself (with vSync enabled) then you're good to go with having a constant and good result.

Here is the source code of the current in-built orbwalker, it now has the option to be disabled completely, so people can analyze the source of it and make improvements and eventually post them here. I don't want multiple orbwalkers in the GoS EXT section which are copy pasted from this one (or even their own). Instead we need only one which works perfectly and fits everyone needs. I've posted the source only for a learning purpose.

Spoiler

Let me hear your thoughts, what can be done and what not, I honestly think that open source is the way to go to maximize satisfaction among everyone.

Toshibiotro

Toshibiotro

Lord and Saviour of GoS

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 957 posts
  • LocationThe Moon

also doesnt react to aa resets

Feretorix

Feretorix

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,123 posts

also doesnt react to aa resets

I still need to reverse engineer and see if the reset is actually somewhere there in the client side, or they need to be hard-coded for each spell.

Let's hope it's the first case scenario, time attackData to receive some love. Thanks for the suggestion.

MonkeyKid

MonkeyKid

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 112 posts
  • LocationBrazil

Awesome initiative, this is a much needed feature, and I feel it would not go out of beta without a proper humanizer randomizing player click vectors (from character x, y location to fake click x, y location). And this randomization should follow a human pattern. I suggest Ai for learning players behaviour and to mimick that behaviour when the player holds a orbwalker key. (even though I know this could be done, no doubt, I have no idea how). If we really want to beat riot, we should start using AI. They would have to make a qualitative jump in their flagging algorothms that I don't think would always work (sometimes innocent people would be banned for hacking). And that would ultimately break their detection system.

Feretorix

Feretorix

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,123 posts
The only humanization i see is randomizing the interval between the clicks, but that also might not be that good, people like to make consistent clicks in certain situations.

Also you have only two types of clicks, where you want to move towards your mouse, and a click where you want to attack an unit.

calorics

calorics

• Members
  • 15 posts

Suggestion (don't know if this is implemented yet):

Orbwalker needs minion priority.

- Canon always first.

- Or when 2 minion is killable it will always focus the one that takes dmg first

(this is to prevent csing a minion that is "safe" while missing the other because orbwalker decides to attack the safe one first.)

- Tower aggro (for proper last hitting under tower)

The suggestion may cause a lot of performance since every minion.health needs to be checked but it's worth a try to improve the orbwalker.

iMASSIVE

iMASSIVE

• Members
  • 21 posts

Can we have an option to disable mouse movements in orbwalker? So we get to right click move ourselves. Something like this was on L# where it had attack buffers ect so it wouldn't interrupt the champion scripts.

Deftsu

Deftsu

donthackourgames

• Ex-Core Dev
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,812 posts

Can we have an option to disable mouse movements in orbwalker? So we get to right click move ourselves. Something like this was on L# where it had attack buffers ect so it wouldn't interrupt the champion scripts.

will be possible with my orbwalker's version

er4s12345

er4s12345

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 45 posts

any information on realase data ur orbwalker ? i wait 6 days and my sub come end

Stryderz

Stryderz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 190 posts

Wondering the same thing ":)

Could you tell us an ETA ?

Scortch

Scortch

Biggest Smite

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 817 posts
Nice explaining ^^

Hollywoood

Hollywoood

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 52 posts

When he comes out?

Encryption

Encryption

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • 127 posts

I think there should be option to delay/remove the reaction time of orbwalker, I mean there is many users and everyone got differect preferences how to script and so on. So if it is possible to do it would be good to see that in future :D

michioso

michioso

• Members
  • 7 posts

When im right, i can tell what i think, a Target selector simply should looks like?

In my opinion. It doesnt need much.

- Attack selected target only, and only the one whos selected (when in range of 1500~, or visible*turning into bush*)

- a simple Lesscast / lowest HP / fastest to kill

Meeboo

Meeboo

Advanced Member

• Scripts Developer
  • 786 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Update v1.3
Improved lasthit and combo
No extra settings needed

Tested by Aristo

Source: http://pastebin.com/7RnpiqSF

installtogos.jpg

speecis

speecis

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 231 posts
**** cant wait to test your orbwalker, hope it will be better than official one! 🙏

cmendez21

cmendez21

• Members
  • 1 posts

New Orbwalker + Target Selector. Enjoy guys.

Install: open link => click on "get"

http://pastebin.com/MRSWpsLm

Edited: if It glitches, try to change Attack Rate (recommended: 100-200ms) and Move Rate (recommended: 200-350ms)

cant install :( i put get but doesnt open to loader 

speecis

speecis

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 231 posts

New Orbwalker + Target Selector. Enjoy guys.

Install: open link => click on "get"

http://pastebin.com/MRSWpsLm

Edited: if It glitches, try to change Attack Rate (recommended: 100-200ms) and Move Rate (recommended: 200-350ms)

Dude i tested this! U should make new topic to get tons of upvotes ;) Good job, thanks

HeartOut

HeartOut

• Members
  • 9 posts

When we combo please dont make us go to the enemy instead make us go to the direction we want while attacking

Feretorix

Feretorix

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,123 posts

@MeoBeo can you please make your orbwalker open source, so people can learn from it?

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users