Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Master Smurf , Climbing progress... what a joke

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

likwid

likwid

• Members
  • 10 posts

Was master in season 2016 , got banned , Bought an account unranked to find out i have to win this many games to get out of bronze... Someone please explain?..I find this priceless...

https://puu.sh/tHJ1T/64b316734c.png

https://puu.sh/tHIZT/40b9e5cceb.png

95% of the games are SOLO Q

ShiMasaru

ShiMasaru

• Members
  • 13 posts

Rito confirmed  Doge

Noddy

Noddy

Surrender The Throne

• Scripts Developer
  • 500 posts

This acc was not 100% unranked it could be unranked in Season 7 Kappa but maybe Bronze 5 in Season 6 or 5 ...
And since Rito doesnt to hard resets anymore you will get that juicy MMR from Seasons before in Season 7 Kreygasm Have fun grinding those games Kappa

likwid

likwid

• Members
  • 10 posts

yeah i figured that, but regardless with over 50 games and having a 85% win rate , i would assume it would raise quickly,.. Not at a sloth slow type of way.

nicksep

nicksep

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 62 posts
Getgud

Feretorix

Feretorix

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,052 posts

All this change is probably to affect boosters of accounts. Assuming the acc is in the same owner, Rito thinks he should still belong in Bronze in S7 no matter what, if somebody is boosting that account, to be hell of an annoying and slow to do.

Jinbe

Jinbe

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 211 posts
  • LocationAustralia - Sydney

fuark unlucky bro

Scortch

Scortch

Biggest Smite

• Banned
  • PipPipPip