Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

[OLD❓] LazyXerath [v.1.11] | Just Xerath things

Xerath

• Please log in to reply
702 replies to this topic

NPDropshot

NPDropshot

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 218 posts

If you like scripts that don't work

legit nothing wrong w/ this script

Raine

Raine

‌‌

• Contributor
  • 468 posts

http://www.metasrc.c...h/mid?ranks=all I look builds from here.

Though i prefer heal over barrier.

Good job, gentlemen. :D

Mind showing me your runes/common build? I've been trying many builds, but I'm pretty certain there are specific ones that fit the usage of scripts a bit more.

Cheers!

PS: I get called out 2/3 of my games, more or less x)

Here are the runes:
http://www.probuilds...022963/23323006
OR http://www.probuilds...2770137100/2648  it's depending of the matchup !

Here my build:
https://image.noelsh...3-xerathlol.png
I prefer to put a Rylai cause the slow is Insane :D

And Now free elo for you ;)

Thanks a lot boys, challenger time! Kappa

juauzynhu

juauzynhu

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • 196 posts

delete my comment pls

Newuser2018

Newuser2018

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 32 posts

somehow some settings got changed, i fixed it tho

ChallengerADC

ChallengerADC

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 221 posts

op script 

i have only one problme

when i press space and enemy geting low its automaticly going to R and jungler enemy kills me...

i disable the option for R in combo and make it only with semi- with key

can some one help me?

sniderwes

sniderwes

• Members
  • 8 posts

Very nice script. Reminds me of the quality of the one I used back on L# which is saying a lot. The only feedback I have is a possible peeling/kite mode option using only xerath's W/E and more accurate last hits. 

In teamfights the Q seems to ignore the tanks, even the ones pretty close by, and go straight for the carries. Is this intended? It has been pretty effective at wiping out their damage, though at the same time has put me in a few sticky situations by forcing me to be in close range to their bruisers in order to be in Q range of their backline. 

Thanks for the awesome xerath  :)

szycha618

szycha618

• Members
  • 23 posts

It's possible to add target selection please ???

iSaga

iSaga

Advanced Member

• Trial Developer
  • 559 posts

It's possible to add target selection please ???

Use your orbwalkers target selector its the same thing.

szycha618

szycha618

• Members
  • 23 posts

Use your orbwalkers target selector its the same thing.

I tried not working.

ragnarospower

ragnarospower

• Members
  • 14 posts

Damn, just got permanently banned and all I use is this script, it is a very OP script although I'd say be very careful, I've used this script constantly for the past 2 months and now have received my permanent ban which was confirmed to be for using 3rd party apps, rip me I was only gold V as well (I played on and off so I didnt really get a high rank in time as I was kinda busy with work and stuff) so yeah watch out using this ya'll :/

Raine

Raine

‌‌

• Contributor
  • 468 posts

Damn, just got permanently banned and all I use is this script, it is a very OP script although I'd say be very careful, I've used this script constantly for the past 2 months and now have received my permanent ban which was confirmed to be for using 3rd party apps, rip me I was only gold V as well (I played on and off so I didnt really get a high rank in time as I was kinda busy with work and stuff) so yeah watch out using this ya'll :/

bought account / botted / used other platform? ban code? elo?

arien

arien

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 36 posts

Assuming that you only used GoS ext, the obvious conclusion is that it was a manual ban ( in game reports ). Xerath is a god tier script champion, and for that reason ppl pay heavy attention on xerath players. My tip for anyone reading this: do not play with him unless you are willing to take the risk of getting reported and banned. 

Domingod

Domingod

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 42 posts

Assuming that you only used GoS ext, the obvious conclusion is that it was a manual ban ( in game reports ). Xerath is a god tier script champion, and for that reason ppl pay heavy attention on xerath players. My tip for anyone reading this: do not play with him unless you are willing to take the risk of getting reported and banned. 

To not be banned it's simple, you just have to "q" and then press spacebar to shot or q with you're brain sometimes. If you always pressed SPACEBAR, yes it will be 100% obvious like the ULT ...

ezyki

ezyki

• Members
  • 2 posts

Try playing xerath legit, they'll still call you a scripter it's stupid.

Raine

Raine

‌‌

• Contributor
  • 468 posts

Try playing xerath legit, they'll still call you a scripter it's stupid.

+100

Exod

Exod

• Members
  • 24 posts

On Russia : 

ive1hy.jpg

Challenger coming :P

Hairyolives

Hairyolives

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 42 posts

I have problem with xerath's ult. Sometimes when I ult it just randomly shoots right next to me and ignores enemies. 

Sometimes it works, but when it does this it's really annoying. 

AwesomeLOOL

AwesomeLOOL

• Members
  • 24 posts

I have problem with xerath's ult. Sometimes when I ult it just randomly shoots right next to me and ignores enemies. 

Sometimes it works, but when it does this it's really annoying. 

make ult manually to enemy near mouse  ,, its better than auto ult

Cardboard5

Cardboard5

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 126 posts

Spacebar to Win

watchpatrick

watchpatrick

• Members
  • 6 posts

q dont fire