Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

[OLD❓] LazyXerath [v.1.11] | Just Xerath things

Xerath

• Please log in to reply
702 replies to this topic

SkyNathan

SkyNathan

• Members
  • 21 posts

found an issue, on the harass tab we can set a mana manager that by default is 40%, if i have 45%ish mana and press c in range of an enemy our xerath will just charge up q but not releasing the spell, maybe cause casting the spell will make the mana go below 40% and the script does not cast it cause mana manager is set a 40%?

Noddy

Noddy

Surrender The Throne

• Scripts Developer
  • 500 posts

found an issue, on the harass tab we can set a mana manager that by default is 40%, if i have 45%ish mana and press c in range of an enemy our xerath will just charge up q but not releasing the spell, maybe cause casting the spell will make the mana go below 40% and the script does not cast it cause mana manager is set a 40%?

Should be fixed. Pls redownload/reinstall the script.
Thanks for this amazing bug report ♥

Aristo

Aristo

You donut

• 12,667 posts
  • LocationSomewhere over the rainbow

PogChamp New update? 

SkyNathan

SkyNathan

• Members
  • 21 posts

<3

Zodake

Zodake

• Members
  • 7 posts

When I hold the Combo key my Q becomes uncontrollable and the skill does not go out on the enemy.

skyman

skyman

• Members
  • 4 posts

Doesn't use r on me, everything else works :o I've tried both manual r and automatic, if i choose manual it doesn't adjust hitbox so i have to point and hit manually.

NPDropshot

NPDropshot

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 218 posts

I used this because haven't touched in awhile and seen alot of people complaining and first game landed every q , ult worked perfect with manual e gapcloser worked. w harass. this is still single handedly the best and most op script on the site. User error is big. Can 10-0 placements and get plat with just this. 

Cardboard5

Cardboard5

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 126 posts

Yeah this script is awesome - BUT - I have noticed that the Q does not release as effectively as it used to. Not sure if that is the "legit Q slider" to be honest I have no idea what that changes, but, it used to release when it got to enemy's range, now it waits and projects further than releases. So it doesn't always hit as "fast"... maybe the settings.

Still one of the most OP things EVERRR :)

Darkqei

Darkqei

• Members
  • 10 posts

Yeah this script is awesome - BUT - I have noticed that the Q does not release as effectively as it used to. Not sure if that is the "legit Q slider" to be honest I have no idea what that changes, but, it used to release when it got to enemy's range, now it waits and projects further than releases. So it doesn't always hit as "fast"... maybe the settings.

Yea also have that problem, and sometimes it just Q's randomly to nowhere when i hold my combo key.

NPDropshot

NPDropshot

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 218 posts

legit q slider makes it so that your q's look more human like. if you just use default settings with the script without changing anything. It's sbtw . 

bibabox

bibabox

• Members
  • 2 posts

I can not put the ward quality back to 0. Lowest I can do is 9. How do I get it back to zero?

And lasthit does not work. It starts the animation but cancels the AA before it's made.

Everything else ist just godlike.

Cardboard5

Cardboard5

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 126 posts

I can not put the ward quality back to 0. Lowest I can do is 9. How do I get it back to zero?
And lasthit does not work. It starts the animation but cancels the AA before it's made.

Everything else ist just godlike.

I had the same issue with the ward awareness, although I learned to like it and now it’s useful for positioning etc., but there is definitely a way to change it back to original values, I’m assuming go to the official scripts and copy the .lua and replace it with the one you adjustint in your folder.

And the last hit cancels, if you’re using gsoOrbwalker than where it says ping, set it to whatever your ping actually is minus 5-10... for example, my ping is 50 but I leave it at 40 on orbwalker.

bibabox

bibabox

• Members
  • 2 posts

I had the same issue with the ward awareness, although I learned to like it and now it’s useful for positioning etc., but there is definitely a way to change it back to original values, I’m assuming go to the official scripts and copy the .lua and replace it with the one you adjustint in your folder.

And the last hit cancels, if you’re using gsoOrbwalker than where it says ping, set it to whatever your ping actually is minus 5-10... for example, my ping is 50 but I leave it at 40 on orbwalker.

Do you mean the ICs Orbwalker? I don't have that. I only have the scripts which were active standard + Lazy Xerath

Xiloror

Xiloror

• Members
  • 16 posts

I'ts look like the delay between target change does not work, same for R target change delay

On Q i dont see the fonction :

88a6727efa.png

And for R i'm using : LazyXerath:useRonKey

sadgorl

sadgorl

• Members
  • 10 posts

I've been having issue with the target selector, is this due to the script or my orbwalker?

LastDragon

LastDragon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 46 posts

I've been having issue with the target selector, is this due to the script or my orbwalker?

Orbwalker

LastDragon

LastDragon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 46 posts

Fun, but it misses a lot, especially in chaotic teamfights. Needs more work.

tallgeese

tallgeese

• Members
  • 1 posts

Seems to work pretty well. However R never goes off. Is it supposed to be included in the Combo? Adjusting the setting to manual R activation does not change anything.

Aside from R its a great script! Good job sir

bigdong69

bigdong69

• Members
  • 20 posts

still best scrip ever used in me life

Jihaco

Jihaco

• Members
  • 10 posts

Hello, after updating 8.20 began to experience problems with hitting the target 

If you press the combo and move the mouse, the skill does not hit the target, and the mouse cursor

https://www.youtube....h?v=fdxNeXZtYgQ

P.S - It happens to all of orbwalks

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Xerath

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users