Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

League of legends not responding

not responding problem error

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

CataM

CataM

• Members
  • 8 posts

Hi guys, i install the loader today and i try a lot of scripts and i have a problem. If i don't check the script in loader the game works well but when i check the scripts he freeze in loading screen and give me not responding. I am in boardless,i run with administration, i reinstall loader, but still not work. Can you help me pls?

Chally

Chally

SURRENDER

• Ex-Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 777 posts

Inject the scripts right after the loading screen, check/inject scripts 1 at a time then reload using F6. and also try not to alt-tab frequently. 

CataM

CataM

• Members
  • 8 posts

I do that and when i go back in game again freezing and not responding :(

Chally

Chally

SURRENDER

• Ex-Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 777 posts

It should be the script's fault. nothing that we can do honestly, it's either a GoS' issue or a script issue.

CataM

CataM

• Members
  • 8 posts

ok :(

Chally

Chally

SURRENDER

• Ex-Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 777 posts

ok :(

What script are you trying to use? is it updated? don't forget to report it to the developer/author. Thank you Sir/Ma'am :)

CataM

CataM

• Members
  • 8 posts

I go in the top list and i try vayne and lee sin and i try  this http://gamingonstero...noddy-adc-main/

Ruedonger

Ruedonger

Wurst

• Ex-Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 457 posts

Start a game without script after u r in game tick ONE Script and press 2xF6 InGame

CataM

CataM

• Members
  • 8 posts

i do that but still freeze my game and give me not responding :(

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: not, responding, problem, error

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users