Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Question requiring bans

bans questions inquiry internal gos

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

GeorgeTls21

GeorgeTls21

• Members
  • 1 posts

Hello i am new to this site, I noticed many people explain the difference between external and internal gos. So after searching i realised that external gos does not have impact on your game crucially, as it is mostly drawings and helpful tricks.

The internal is mostly helping you play the game.

I d like to know the chances of getting ban on both, as the threads asking those kind of questions are pretty old.

Furthermore, as on other scripting sites, i cant find a post about ban discussions so i was curious if there are not so many bans or it is somewhere i can't see.

any help would be appreciated.

zerosrequiem

zerosrequiem

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 43 posts

idk about the update for 7.9, but before its like every 2 weeks for me. I know some people said they dont get banned for 6,7 months, not for me.

a78005813

a78005813

• Members
  • 11 posts

i been banned around 7 accounts by internal in past 2 months, I thought internal are safe but report. In fact, as long as you played one game on the internal script in "normal/ public" game, then you will be facing ban 100%. 

Now what i do is I only play Internal script in custom while soloing with my friend, or i only use External in normal games, even the projectile evade or some shet are weakness, but least help u play better and safer.

PS: im looking for an Internal player's common folder, anyone can share to me? My internal script shift button are not working :C

Melanholic7

Melanholic7

• Members
  • 1 posts

I was happy when found this and read about "this ext scripts undetectable",but after this i saw,that they are only for VIP=money...without any test time.  So,without proofs from myself - how can i rely on this and giving money for a pig in a poke? Sad.

Sadaharu

Sadaharu

• Members
  • 15 posts

I was happy when found this and read about "this ext scripts undetectable",but after this i saw,that they are only for VIP=money...without any test time.  So,without proofs from myself - how can i rely on this and giving money for a pig in a poke? Sad.

There are many people using external that will tell you it's undetectable. I, for one, can vouch. Internal got me banned in a matter of days on a test smurf. No reports, no call-outs. External test account is still active. If verification from members who have used it isn't enough for you, I'm not sure what to tell you other than try it for yourself. It's only $5 to try for 10 days, $10 for monthly. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: bans, questions, inquiry, internal, gos

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users