Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
4 hours ago, trumpisforbiddenn said:

Any chances yasou or yone would get a go here?

I’ve noticed a lot of you guys really like Yasuo and Yone!😁

Personally, I think our script works better with ranged mages and ADCs.

But I’ll give it a try and see what I can come up with for these two.

Posted
2 hours ago, trumpisforbiddenn said:

Thank you i just remeber in the old days i climbed to diamond with yone in the old gos.

But defintly you right about it, ranged mages and adc er best for scripts 100%

It’s the weekend, so I had some free time to work on the initial version of zgYone.lua v1.01. I’ve uploaded it to AIO—give it a try and let me know what you think!

  • Zgjfjfl changed the title to Zgjfjfl Super All-In-One – Fresh Update: v26.17 adds Yone
Posted
1 hour ago, Zgjfjfl said:

It’s the weekend, so I had some free time to work on the initial version of zgYone.lua v1.01. I’ve uploaded it to AIO—give it a try and let me know what you think!

beautiful i will give it a try in a bit

Posted
5 hours ago, Plague_Doctor_Lite said:

is there any log files i can post here? i had a lot of errors while playing samira.

Sure, feel free to send me any feedback or suggestions—I'll make improvements.🥰

Posted
On 9/6/2026 at 5:00 PM, Zgjfjfl said:

It’s the weekend, so I had some free time to work on the initial version of zgYone.lua v1.01. I’ve uploaded it to AIO—give it a try and let me know what you think!

Could not get yone to work dosen't load him even after i did f6

Posted
1 hour ago, trumpisforbiddenn said:

Could not get yone to work dosen't load him even after i did f6

zgYone.lua

Place it in the "Common\ZgjfjflAIO\Heroes" folder

However, I just tried it, and AIO is able to download and update normally.
Please check if your network can access github.com properly.🥰

Posted
8 hours ago, Plague_Doctor_Lite said:

My question was whether I could find any log file from the DOS window to post here.😁

Ive searched all folders but there is none i could find

That won't be saved; you can only copy it or take a screenshot before the window closes.

  • 4 weeks later...
  • Zgjfjfl changed the title to Zgjfjfl Super All-In-One – Fresh Update: v26.19 adds Rell

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...