Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Does anyone else have cursed days?

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

denart5

denart5

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 47 posts

Days it is impossible to win no matter what? Just had another day of that and dropped to gold 3  :dogecry:

Doesn't matter you play **** or you go ****ing 10/0, you lose. It is not that you tilt or something, just bad luck with your teams or losing teamfights for some reason.  :illuminati:

Next time I will wait until the next day if I lose the first game of the day.

PJSalt

2304058498.jpg

Blaconix

Blaconix

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • 116 posts
  • LocationLocal Disk (D:) aka Romania

Yeah, I kinda have the same thing... Some days I just win, some days I just lose.

Idk how it works :P

NotScripter

NotScripter

• Members
  • 29 posts

thats tottaly true when i win first game, i usually win all next games when i lose one i insist to play more games to try a win and when i check i just dropped a division.... CRI EVERITIME

Darkness

Darkness

GoSDB's manager

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,137 posts

happens Kappa

Tiritto

Tiritto

Script Developer

• Members
  • 377 posts
  • LocationPoland
Today I had such kind of curse. Over 10 games and everytime we loose because our tanks were too scared to initiate against squishy teams.

Darkness

Darkness

GoSDB's manager

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,137 posts

Today I had such kind of curse. Over 10 games and everytime we loose because our tanks were too scared to initiate against squishy teams.

sh*t happens Kappa

FeederBuffet

FeederBuffet

• Members
  • 3 posts

I am going through this right now. Someone pls hold me.  :dogecry:

Nivo

Nivo

What is script?

• Ex-Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 503 posts
  • LocationBadmanville
Blame Deftsu for not making his scripts op Kappa

BaeSuzy

BaeSuzy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 388 posts
  • LocationBae Suzy

i gave up, my team can't engage. they play like a bronze troll in normal game :(

Chidory

Chidory

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 165 posts

Yall need to star using da curse voice chat, instead of cursing out. A better communication with your teammates can help a lot. Just like other games. People tend to listen more to your voice than to beeping them like crazy. Other thing is that if you type them they might take it not in a good way and that might create flaming and frustration to each other, instead talking nice and hearing other people situations does help, even if your with one other person in the game.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users