Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Things just can't seem to get any worse

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
14 replies to this topic

Chidory

Chidory

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 165 posts

Everything was working fine since yesterday I believe, and this morning I haven't restart my pc so I was having the loader up and running I did a few games this morning everything was fine. I come back to GoS to see the shoutbox and everyone seem to be getting this lua problems 202, 197 from the IAC, then IOW is released other people having other problems trying to switch to IOW thinking because they need to update but at the same time there is only 7 script available to update so everything is a mess, and I am like telling people to keep using IAC until the script gets updated to IOW.

So then i restart my computer and then i see this Loader:

rjxevb9.jpg

So they added new stuff maybe was the reason a new Iwalk needed to be released (IOW)

When i make a game of course still using IAC, i star to counter lua problems with my scripts when i press Combo and Laneclear and i see so many people

getting bugsplat and top of that MY FPS from 100-110 with script is 40-50 and i am like what is going on up in here???

So has to be the new stuff Feretorix added to the loader is making this because when i closed and reopen the loader with the restart computer problems star to happen, i did hours of test with different scripts using IAC and Inspire v16 Combo error and laneclear error, in top of that a nonplayable FPS.

Then i switch to IOW and still my FPS IS just half 40-50 in big fights is like 20-30 the fps is the most important thing and before this loader my fps was in 100-100. The other thing that is so funny is that everyone is updating to IOW but IOW still have many problems that Inspire needs to work, and many people don't know. Like attack speed is 50 percent slower than GOS or IAC when reaching 2.00- 2.50 and that is really important for ADC carry. I believe that would be fix in the future but so many things going on right now and the biggest problem of it all is the FPS cutting me in half.

I mean we kinda add stuff to make things more fun to play i been with GOS since the first week it came out but it never reached this low in fps and other errors.

Darkness

Darkness

GoSDB's manager

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,137 posts

just chill with old scripts and dont update them ez pz :fappa:

Chidory

Chidory

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 165 posts

Damm Darkness learn to *$%$& read, you always saying the stupiest #$*# the problems is with IAC READ FIRST, always with that Emotion everywhere you go never saying something USefull

Darkness

Darkness

GoSDB's manager

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,137 posts

Damm Darkness learn to *$%$& read, you always saying the stupiest #$*# the problems is with IAC READ FIRST, always with that Emotion everywhere you go never saying something USefull

sorry but i am not a gos pro or anything like that, i am just a user messing around with GOS and try to help when possible

Chidory

Chidory

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 165 posts

I understand

ButterSmooth

ButterSmooth

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 710 posts

sorry but i am not a gos pro or anything like that, i am just a user messing around with GOS and try to help when possible

Lies. He is hiding in darkness Kappa

Darkness

Darkness

GoSDB's manager

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,137 posts

Lies. He is hiding in darkness Kappa

Doge

ilovesona

ilovesona

Sona's wife