Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Questions about VIP and External.

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

redman12

redman12

• Members
  • 4 posts

Hey so i haven't used scripts in a while and i wanted to try them on a smurf again. I stopped using scripts because my accounts were getting banned in a week or less of using any kind of script on it. Okay so i have a few questions about GoS since i haven't used this program much. Firstly how safe is it? if i was to use an adc script but without any item activation or anti-gap closer and also no dodging scripts (so basically jst the script and orb walking) how long would it take to get banned? as a free user and as a VIP External? Also from reading the VIP information it appears that External is to way to go if u want some-what of a longer time scripting before u get banend, but i also noticed there are two different places to get scripts from, external and internal. Does that mean i cant use all the scripts as a vip?

TL;DR if i was to use scripts without anti-gap closer/dodging scripts/aimbot/item activation scripts how long does it take roughly to get banned as a VIP External? and are External sctipts and Internal ones the same?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users