Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Not Injecting

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

WhiteMilk

WhiteMilk

• Members
  • 7 posts
i have done this: Run program as administrator and make Compatibility mode to Windows 7

Lightshot
tr13iQ5wT82jg3aOkHmGxg.png?width=400&hei

After i press yes, i try to reconnect to game. But its not loaded, i press shift nothing happens.

themagicalgamer32

themagicalgamer32

Advanced Member

• +VIP
  • 218 posts
  • LocationMinnesota, USA

i have done this: Run program as administrator and make Compatibility mode to Windows 7

Lightshot
tr13iQ5wT82jg3aOkHmGxg.png?width=400&hei

After i press yes, i try to reconnect to game. But its not loaded, i press shift nothing happens.

Make sure to disable the discord overlay in your settings, but you prob shouldnt use discord its pretty buggy even with overlay off.

rickybui97

rickybui97

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 30 posts
  • LocationCoachella

Make sure to disable the discord overlay in your settings, but you prob shouldnt use discord its pretty buggy even with overlay off.

i tried spotify.exe also skype . nothing happen when i press Shift ingame

rickybui97

rickybui97

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 30 posts
  • LocationCoachella

also what do you mean disable discord overlay in the " settings " where is it ? 

valdu59

valdu59

• Members
  • 8 posts

i have the same problem on windows 10, i've tried with spotify vlc discord, nothing work, the loader dont inject, press shift or f6 in game does nothing

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users