Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Orb Walking or Harrass auto attack

Best Answer Feretorix , 13 June 2015 - 12:54

Please post the champion with which one you've got the problem in the orbwalking.

I will take a look personally at the issue. Go to the full post »

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

Chidory

Chidory

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 165 posts

I saw this information from Apple somewhere in the forum but I just wanted to put it out here. To see if other players having same problem.

1)Orb walking is not perfect, needs to have improvement (stuttering occurs)  =     True

2)Apparently users are also complaining the orb walker doesn't helps them to attack champions as well    = Well it does attack but sometimes stops or it does not auto attack as fast as even clicking with the mouse  and your like come one last hit him 2 seconds pass and you end up dying and not killing your target because the last hit didn't trigger . It shows like you froze, instead of keep going. Happens often and the problem has to be with the harassment feature.

Zypppy

Zypppy

Ex Global Support

• Contributor
  • 1,817 posts

I saw this information from Apple somewhere in the forum but I just wanted to put it out here. To see if other players having same problem.

1)Orb walking is not perfect, needs to have improvement (stuttering occurs)  =     True

2)Apparently users are also complaining the orb walker doesn't helps them to attack champions as well    = Well it does attack but sometimes stops or it does not auto attack as fast as even clicking with the mouse  and your like come one last hit him 2 seconds pass and you end up dying and not killing your target because the last hit didn't trigger . It shows like you froze, instead of keep going. Happens often and the problem has to be with the harassment feature.

I said million times in SB and not only me that  Orbwalk needs to be improved , And  Its better to play with only  Evade,Tracker,Dmg indc turned on  and  do everything manualy , or play champs that dont need  that  much AA -Auto Attacking Like LB , Zed  or champs that are relying on skillshots  Blitz,Nida,Ez or  others

Chidory

Chidory

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 165 posts

true true, but hey I'm really happy with everything, it just that it took me 2 weeks to figure it out xD. I'ma go your way to see how it goes.

0xfinndev

0xfinndev

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 184 posts

true true, but hey I'm really happy with everything, it just that it took me 2 weeks to figure it out xD. I'ma go your way to see how it goes.

What the guy above said. Although I think it'd be great if users could make their own scripts, and maybe somebody could make a better orbwalker.

Akama

Akama

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 106 posts

What the guy above said. Although I think it'd be great if users could make their own scripts, and maybe somebody could make a better orbwalker.

Custom scripts or 'assemblies' have already been confirmed. However, making a strong, reliable AIO is the priority atm.

The orbwalker has only been added recently, and I wouldn't be surprised to catch a few bugs or missing features. 

Also keep in mind that GoS is a relatively new project that's under a heavy development phase. Fere has been doing a tremendously good job lately and doing it pretty quick, too, meaning you can expect significant improvements over short periods of time.

Feretorix

Feretorix

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,048 posts
✓  Best Answer
Please post the champion with which one you've got the problem in the orbwalking.

I will take a look personally at the issue.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users