Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

9.4 internal

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

Rastapopoulos7575

Rastapopoulos7575

• Members
  • 1 posts

Hey guys ! 

I'm new and i want to try the internal before external, does someone know if the 9.4 internal will be updated ? Thanks 

LeighaLish

LeighaLish

Advanced Member

• Ex-Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,156 posts

Hey guys ! 

I'm new and i want to try the internal before external, does someone know if the 9.4 internal will be updated ? Thanks 

Not likely, as it hasnt updated in many many patch

OneHitToDead

OneHitToDead

Wut is script?

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 480 posts
  • LocationSummoner's Rift

Internal will be updated in the future but still no ETA.

Tomahawk

Tomahawk

• Members
  • 3 posts

It's kinda hard to pay blindly for something you never tried... I'm on the same boat, waiting to test a free version before buying the External version D:

I never used scrpits before so I'm a newcomer need to learn how to use scripts first either

OneHitToDead

OneHitToDead

Wut is script?

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 480 posts

It's kinda hard to pay blindly for something you never tried... I'm on the same boat, waiting to test a free version before buying the External version D:

I never used scrpits before so I'm a newcomer need to learn how to use scripts first either

Internal will not be free.

GameHackerPM

GameHackerPM

Advanced Member

• Premium
  • 1,048 posts
  • LocationEgypt

And also when it get released, it will be with slot system to save it's detection security etc! 

habitat16kc

habitat16kc

• Members
  • 2 posts

Just throwing my 2 cents. this is nothing like BoL or OKTW very basic and quite a lot of the scripts are out dated or dont work properly. The menus give you little customization compare the the other platforms. I went ahead a paid to test it out but so far it has not been worth it IMO, some people might like it but to me OKTW was the gold standard and Sebby did a great job with that.

Tati07

Tati07

• Members
  • 1 posts

wait... Internal won't be free?!?!?!?!?!?!

OneHitToDead

OneHitToDead

Wut is script?

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 480 posts

wait... Internal won't be free?!?!?!?!?!?!

Will be paid.

D4C

D4C

• Members
  • 21 posts

why the **** would it be free.... use brain 

Trinity99

Trinity99

• Members
  • 14 posts

Just throwing my 2 cents. this is nothing like BoL or OKTW very basic and quite a lot of the scripts are out dated or dont work properly. The menus give you little customization compare the the other platforms. I went ahead a paid to test it out but so far it has not been worth it IMO, some people might like it but to me OKTW was the gold standard and Sebby did a great job with that.

It brings back memories.The Golden Era of Scripting.Also GOS is an external cheat, so it will always be slower then others.For me L# was the best, because of the community for sure.BOL was also fine before the paid scripts and other bs

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users