Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Leveling Up Account

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

JhonPicaSeca

JhonPicaSeca

• Members
  • 3 posts
A few years ago I used a bot to automatically evolve my account by playing Kalista against bots while I was sleeping.
It's been a few years and the percentage of lol scripters has dropped completely, is there still any script that does this?
It would be a great help.

AFK Script that plays for you, farm, evade....

pHr4NC1z

pHr4NC1z

• Members
  • 1 posts

There's no public AutoBot available for this platform. Maybe there's one in the VIP/PRIVATE section.. but since I'm a newcomer on the forum, can't relate to give you more info about if it's or not.

Aristo

Aristo

You donut

• 12,450 posts
  • LocationSomewhere over the rainbow

Hey there!

Sadly there is no levelling bot sorry.

Xeaqur

Xeaqur

• Members
  • 12 posts

have some free bot that using pixels .. its playing versus ai and using skills and buy items . 

http://ultimateleaguebot.net/

ii did try it . not so good but it still playing by itself . they got a discord channel too .. i dont remember the channel sorry i can try to find it again if you want .

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users