Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Bitcoin Trading Bot 99.99% winrate on any trade - 1% daily profit.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
482 replies to this topic

AntiLight

AntiLight

• Members
  • 13 posts

unknown.png?width=1301&height=610

Feretorix

Feretorix

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,032 posts

My biggest record, earning 100$ per day. I guess stacking up the profits into new trades really makes a difference, but let's not forget today was a very lucky day.

unknown.png

Treich

Treich

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 57 posts

Todays profit below :) 

31-03.png

BoneAir

BoneAir

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 192 posts
  • LocationUK

Yesterday's profit 0.000044750BTC great results so far :) 

2yQfbAA.jpg

Feretorix

Feretorix

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,032 posts

Not bad for 1st of April. :)

unknown.png

AntiLight

AntiLight

• Members
  • 13 posts

unknown.png?width=1299&height=610

Feretorix

Feretorix

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,032 posts

2nd of April 2021:

All the hype is for Ethereum all-time-high today ... Bitcoin is kind of going sideways, not that much of a win - but profit is still profit.

unknown.png

zetsunaz

zetsunaz

• Members
  • 1 posts

i want buy i cant pm coz connection aborted

AntiLight

AntiLight

• Members
  • 13 posts

unknown.png?width=1257&height=610

Edited by AntiLight, 05 April 2021 - 04:49 .

Feretorix

Feretorix

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,032 posts

i want buy i cant pm coz connection aborted

Please give me your Discord!

Here are my profits for today:

unknown.png

Aristo

Aristo

You donut

• 12,493 posts
  • LocationSomewhere over the rainbow

Keep going...

JDntdHT.png

Yoan

Yoan

• Members
  • 15 posts

Keep going...

JDntdHT.png

Please give me your Discord!

Here are my profits for today:

unknown.png

Hi ! Interreted in buying the bot. Can you tell me how much money you have on your account to win 28 and 52 usd  ?

Do you really win on average 1% / day profit ?

Feretorix

Feretorix

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,032 posts

Hi ! Interreted in buying the bot. Can you tell me how much money you have on your account to win 28 and 52 usd  ?

Do you really win on average 1% / day profit ?

Sadly in the past 10 days BTC has been stuck in the same range for a long time which has made our bot a bit under-performing. We're getting from 0.3% to 0.8% daily profits. I hope we can get a bigger dump (correction) in price and then a strong and good pump instead of staying between 55K and 59K.

This is my whole account portfolio - currently around 6300$, total profits are 923$ in 28 days, since I started it on 10th of March. The problem with those profits is that I have been slowly adding more money into the bot account so it has been slowly trading with more funds each day. I am investing money from the bot sales into the bot itself to scale further.

f298e413a5.png

Aristo

Aristo

You donut

• 12,493 posts
  • LocationSomewhere over the rainbow

:=)

unknown.png

Feretorix

Feretorix

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,032 posts

The longest day has arrived. It has been exactly 31 days since I started running this bot. It's time to share the exact profits I have made for the past month.

On 10th of March 2021 I have started with the following account balance:

a7e91a9435.png

And those are the profitable trades at the very beginning:

04f70d3661.png

During that 1 month I have been adding more funds to my account so the bot had the chance to trade with more money on every 5-6 days. I am investing part of the money from the bot sales into the bot itself.

How the bot looks on 10th of April 2021.

f896950d69.png

And those are my total profits:

eea3504b12.png

I would not recommend calculating my daily profit for the past 30 days because I have experimenting with the profit settings and have been investing during the bot is running which kind of fools it's logic from time to time. I should have run two separate accounts, the second one with exactly 100$ balance to see after 31 days how much profits and daily percentage we can expect.

Still to calculate the daily average profit we can do the following simple calculation for exactly my account:

1074$ profits divided by 7644$ total portfolio = 0,1405023547880691% daily on average for the past 31 days...

This is too optimistic, in my honest opinion the bot have performed way worse, even lower than 1%, maybe something like 0.8% is the most realistic scenario, especially due to the fact BTC has been going sideways for 10 days and in another 10 days there were big dips in the price.

For everybody still "thinking" about this bot ... well while you think you're literally losing money every day, if you have the chance - it's totally worth it to have it.

lokiki

lokiki

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 32 posts

Small update :D 

Ym5gXcu.png

AntiLight

AntiLight

• Members
  • 13 posts

unknown.png?width=1301&height=610

kvasir69

kvasir69

• Members
  • 4 posts

Hi, guys! 

I've read the thread. Been on GoS since I was 14 and found out what scripting on LoL was. Right now I'm 21 and have some savings aside. I'm really uneducated when it comes to crypto. 

What would be the least amount worth investing into this bot? The price of the bot itself is 150 Euros. Does it make any sense buying it when my total saves are around 600 Euros? 

Feretorix

Feretorix

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,032 posts

Hi, guys! 

I've read the thread. Been on GoS since I was 14 and found out what scripting on LoL was. Right now I'm 21 and have some savings aside. I'm really uneducated when it comes to crypto. 

What would be the least amount worth investing into this bot? The price of the bot itself is 150 Euros. Does it make any sense buying it when my total saves are around 600 Euros? 

Let's say you have 600 euros, you pay 150 for the bot, you're left with 450.

You start using the bot today and invest the rest 450 into it so it can trade it.

In around 3 months you should have doubled your money without much of a speculation.

Here is a link with a more conservative 0.80% daily profit ratio:

https://www.thecalcu...=2021-04-11&c=1

Hope I've managed to help you with understanding.

NoLuckSkill

NoLuckSkill

• Members
  • 3 posts

bot.png?width=1293&height=588

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users