Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Since when does Rocket League have Anti Cheat?

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

afex

afex

• Members
  • 6 posts

Well this just happened i only used Arial bot and that's it i didn't play the game for 2 days and this is what i see lmao. 

Attached Files

afex

afex

• Members
  • 6 posts

you guys should probably remove this lol https://prnt.sc/epb-EJEAmdYx

Septemberhvh

Septemberhvh

Advanced Member

• Premium
  • 30 posts

gos was detected since the bot invasion in january, heisa is currently working on a bypass.

It is said on forum that GOS RL is detected in orange just read

Aristo

Aristo

You donut

• 12,571 posts
  • LocationSomewhere over the rainbow

gos was detected since the bot invasion in january, heisa is currently working on a bypass.

It is said on forum that GOS RL is detected in red just read

+XJjP6k0.png

afex

afex

• Members
  • 6 posts

hey guys i am not mad lmao its all good but i didn't know they added a anti cheat but my point still stands you should remove the text saying is not possible to get a ban when you are purchasing the mod, don't give people a easy argument to ruin your name 

Heisa

Heisa

RocketLeague Dev

• RocketLeague Dev
  • 1,453 posts

hey guys i am not mad lmao its all good but i didn't know they added a anti cheat but my point still stands you should remove the text saying is not possible to get a ban when you are purchasing the mod, don't give people a easy argument to ruin your name 

It has been removed. Sometimes you forget stuff :)

BotTH48

BotTH48

• Members
  • 2 posts

It has been removed. Sometimes you forget stuff :)

its working good but deteacted yea ?

i wanna buy it and play on new account

BotTH48

BotTH48

• Members
  • 2 posts

its working good but deteacted yea ?

i wanna buy it and play on new account

okay i renew my RL cheat again now haha

xASSCLAPPERx

xASSCLAPPERx

Advanced Member

• Premium
  • 79 posts

wish it was fixed been watching the last month or 2 now to see if it is undetected again... ill renew once its safe again. do you guys need help with finding a bypass and coding?

Failfreakss

Failfreakss

Advanced Member

• Premium
  • 67 posts
Same here man it really sucks I wonder if they will EVER come back I wanna play so bad cause I’m pretty sure it’s been 2 months but I don’t blame them at all this stuff takes time but still you know my friends says I’m garbage now 😭

Aristo

Aristo

You donut

• 12,571 posts
  • LocationSomewhere over the rainbow

Same here man it really sucks I wonder if they will EVER come back I wanna play so bad cause I’m pretty sure it’s been 2 months but I don’t blame them at all this stuff takes time but still you know my friends says I’m garbage now

It will be back but it takes time, it's not like csgo where all stuff is "open source" you can check and apply, no one knows how their ac works, it's something new so have to figure things out first then try to bypass it and code and so on, so it is normal that it takes time, be patient. 

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Google (1), Bing (1)