Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

is this right place to be?

external longterm

Best Answer stripter , 16 August 2023 - 05:13

Hey,

I am personnaly using GOS for 6 years now, daily on 2 accounts that are 6 years old, and i never get banned.
Honor 5 since 6 seasons.
So GOS in pretty safe

I also switched to GOS for the same reason as you =D

i personally recommend if you enable JustEvade to turn off the evade function in-game and only use draws. It makes things A LOT less obvious so you wont get spammed with reports. there's no ban waves but manual bans are possible especially in higher ranks

Hello, welcome! We had no ban wave recently but careful do NOT use it on a botted account, Riot ban the newly botted accounts even if you don't use a script.

Use a hand leveled one or level one from 0 yourself. 

Thank you for all your answers, so it is as I expected already. Feels like im in the right place.

Go to the full post »

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

stripter

stripter

• Members
  • 2 posts

Hey guys, im new to the platform and im about to buy lol ext, so I got some questions.

as you know there is a banwave which affected almost all the internal platforms, so im kinda tired of trying to be aware of waves.

Now im looking for an external platform to stay with it long-term. any situations about the wave? I hope gos didnt get hit. would appreciate any info about that to stay with gos for a long time.

the only thing I care is safety, I dont doubt about gos's performance anyways.

Thank you all !

Aristo

Aristo

You donut

• 12,647 posts
  • LocationSomewhere over the rainbow

Hello, welcome! We had no ban wave recently but careful do NOT use it on a botted account, Riot ban the newly botted accounts even if you don't use a script.

P0PCAT

P0PCAT

• Members
  • 26 posts

i personally recommend if you enable JustEvade to turn off the evade function in-game and only use draws. It makes things A LOT less obvious so you wont get spammed with reports. there's no ban waves but manual bans are possible especially in higher ranks

SevenX

SevenX

• Members
  • 21 posts

Hey,

I am personnaly using GOS for 6 years now, daily on 2 accounts that are 6 years old, and i never get banned.
Honor 5 since 6 seasons.
So GOS in pretty safe

stripter

stripter

• Members
  • 2 posts
✓  Best Answer

Hey,

Honor 5 since 6 seasons.
So GOS in pretty safe

Thank you for all your answers, so it is as I expected already. Feels like im in the right place.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: external, longterm

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users