Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Simulate user input?

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Lumikky

Lumikky

• Members
  • 5 posts

Yo, i havent been using GoS for RL for some time and just now i noticed there is no setting in aerial bot - S(t?)imulate user input?) - dont remember correct name

Before when it was turned off i think it let you like cancel flip mid aerial mode, not there is not such an option and its kinda annoying to flip in aerial modes without being able to cancel flip mid flight

Any help with that ?

Heisa

Heisa

RocketLeague Dev

• RocketLeague Dev
  • 1,436 posts

Yo, i havent been using GoS for RL for some time and just now i noticed there is no setting in aerial bot - S(t?)imulate user input?) - dont remember correct name

Before when it was turned off i think it let you like cancel flip mid aerial mode, not there is not such an option and its kinda annoying to flip in aerial modes without being able to cancel flip mid flight

Any help with that ?

Because it's on by default now

Lumikky

Lumikky

• Members
  • 5 posts

Because it's on by default now

Possible to turn it off somehow ?

Heisa

Heisa

RocketLeague Dev

• RocketLeague Dev
  • 1,436 posts

When [Simulate Input] was off, it didn't let you cancel out flips, when using the [Aerial Bot]. So now that it's on by default, it allows you to do that. 

So there's no need to turn it off

Lumikky

Lumikky

• Members
  • 5 posts

When [Simulate Input] was off, it didn't let you cancel out flips, when using the [Aerial Bot]. So now that it's on by default, it allows you to do that. 

So there's no need to turn it off

Well i really can´t cancel flips while using aerial bot Q_Q

E: and it´s kinda frustrating

Heisa

Heisa

RocketLeague Dev

• RocketLeague Dev
  • 1,436 posts

Well i really can´t cancel flips while using aerial bot Q_Q

E: and it´s kinda frustrating

Please show a video of what you're trying to do

Lumikky

Lumikky

• Members
  • 5 posts

Please show a video of what you're trying to do

https://j.gifs.com/Ro7oPO.gif

Basically when you flip forward to shoot, but when you second click flip you press S or pull lever down to cancel flip, so you basically just do like half flip, most powerful shots kinda

E: and when i want to flick when i want to shoot, then flick again and pull lever down to stop the flip while holding aerial bot key, it will not cancel it, if i try to do this while holding down the aerial bot key it will just make a full frontflip or backflip, its annoying

Heisa

Heisa

RocketLeague Dev

• RocketLeague Dev
  • 1,436 posts

https://j.gifs.com/Ro7oPO.gif

Basically when you flip forward to shoot, but when you second click flip you press S or pull lever down to cancel flip, so you basically just do like half flip, most powerful shots kinda

E: and when i want to flick when i want to shoot, then flick again and pull lever down to stop the flip while holding aerial bot key, it will not cancel it, if i try to do this while holding down the aerial bot key it will just make a full frontflip or backflip, its annoying

I see what you mean now and I'm not sure if that can be changed, because due to detection reasons, a lot had to be changed.

Will look for some solution in the future

Lumikky

Lumikky

• Members
  • 5 posts

I see what you mean now and I'm not sure if that can be changed, because due to detection reasons, a lot had to be changed.

Will look for some solution in the future

I see i see, okay, thank you for the answers <3 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users