Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

GOS RL

Reviews

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Mosquito

Mosquito

• Members
  • 18 posts
Background :
I play on my main account without this software but I have a secondary account where I try to put the most clips and move up in rank.
I consider myself a broken player, a decent placer for a champion diamond but nothing crazy.
After having spent at least 600h of game being d3 c1 without mechanics because I am simply bad .
I've already tried this software for 1 month, but with a keyboard and mouse, as I used to play with a controller. I loved it but couldn't really enjoy it.
This month I tried it again, but I played with the controller as usual, using the antimicro software. It's a banger ngl!
I can only recommend it, it's so much fun.

Here's an anonyme video made with gos ( 0 mentions please )
https://youtu.be/N_z...57_QACQVrYGH5jU

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Heisa

Heisa

RocketLeague Dev

• RocketLeague Dev
  • 1,479 posts

Background :
I play on my main account without this software but I have a secondary account where I try to put the most clips and move up in rank.
I consider myself a broken player, a decent placer for a champion diamond but nothing crazy.
After having spent at least 600h of game being d3 c1 without mechanics because I am simply bad .
I've already tried this software for 1 month, but with a keyboard and mouse, as I used to play with a controller. I loved it but couldn't really enjoy it.
This month I tried it again, but I played with the controller as usual, using the antimicro software. It's a banger ngl!
I can only recommend it, it's so much fun.

Here's an anonyme video made with gos ( 0 mentions please )
https://youtu.be/N_z...57_QACQVrYGH5jU

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Thank you for the nice review and the clips provided. The tool has a learning curve for sure so that's why I recommend starting with the default and then tweaking the settings to your liking

Mosquito

Mosquito

• Members
  • 18 posts
I’m using the default one in all the clip you see

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users