Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Apply for GoS EXTP (GoS EXT Priv8) here.

• Please log in to reply
217 replies to this topic

benjaminlad

benjaminlad

• Premium
  • 2 posts

can i please join it aswell, i been a member here for 8 years

Synix97

Synix97

• Members
  • 1 posts

CRALiquid You are verified.

Also for anybody else wondering if they should purchase or not... Last 3 slots are open.

f481aa4a67.png

UberMidNight

UberMidNight

• Premium
  • 26 posts
  • LocationHell

ive been on this site and have purchased external quite a bit of times and i was even around when internal was available i am interested to test this out.

note: ive been a Member Since 23 Jul 2016

Edited by UberMidNight, 15 April 2024 - 09:09 .

Raffaello

Raffaello

• Members
  • 5 posts

Hey. I would love to be considered in the private GOS.
Been a member since 2017 and I've been subbed many many months.

Feretorix

Feretorix

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,037 posts

All recent posts by their members have been verified and allowed to purchase EXTP (if slots are available) except for Synix97 (which has been denied).

Excalie

Excalie

• Members
  • 1 posts

Hey member since 2017 would like to give EXTP a try

Arvid

Arvid

• Premium
  • 2 posts
I'm looking to get into this if possible I've been a member since February 21st 2017 and have used the sub quite a few times in the past thanks.

Feretorix

Feretorix

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,037 posts

Hey member since 2017 would like to give EXTP a try

I'm looking to get into this if possible I've been a member since February 21st 2017 and have used the sub quite a few times in the past thanks.

Both of you are now verified and free to purchase if there are any open slots.

AboveAverageJoe

AboveAverageJoe

• Members
  • 9 posts
  • LocationNY

Hoping for a spot. I cant quite remember if I purchased GoS for League or not (you can prolly check for me) . But I was one of the few people lucky enough to use your pubg when it was available :) hit top 300 NA back in the day thanks to you!

bigdickhero

bigdickhero

• Members
  • 5 posts

Can I have verification? Is this change already live?

anyvx

anyvx

• Members
  • 1 posts

Hello developers of GoS,

I first started using GoS in 2017 and I absolutely love the platform. It would be greatly appreciated if I could be considered for a slot.

If you need any further information in deciding, please let me know. Thanks!

Feretorix

Feretorix

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,037 posts

Hoping for a spot. I cant quite remember if I purchased GoS for League or not (you can prolly check for me) . But I was one of the few people lucky enough to use your pubg when it was available :) hit top 300 NA back in the day thanks to you!

Can I have verification? Is this change already live?

Hello developers of GoS,

I first started using GoS in 2017 and I absolutely love the platform. It would be greatly appreciated if I could be considered for a slot.

If you need any further information in deciding, please let me know. Thanks!

All 3 of you have been verified, but we're currently out of stock. 47a9251185.png

Keep an eye on the shop each day if any free spots magically appear so you can fill in.

Doublelift

Doublelift

• Members
  • 5 posts

I know all slots are full but i would like a chance to try it out, GOS saved the day a few years ago when most big providers got hit and shutdown for good, hoping for something clutch from the team again with VGK deployment 

I have been here for some years on and off, hopefully I can get verified and await for a slot to finally open up again :)

Thanks for taking the time to read this 

Feretorix

Feretorix

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,037 posts

I know all slots are full but i would like a chance to try it out, GOS saved the day a few years ago when most big providers got hit and shutdown for good, hoping for something clutch from the team again with VGK deployment 

I have been here for some years on and off, hopefully I can get verified and await for a slot to finally open up again :)

Thanks for taking the time to read this 

Welcome back dear oldtimer (2016 I see) as verified, keep an eye on the store page for open stock.

borgcarloop

borgcarloop

Advanced Member

• Premium
  • 323 posts

Welcome back dear oldtimer (2016 I see) as verified, keep an eye on the store page for open stock.

when will there be open stock?

lyl930325

lyl930325

Advanced Member

• Premium
  • 33 posts

If the Chinese server can be kept up to date, I would be happy to keep using gos, after all, I started using gos with scripts

Feretorix

Feretorix

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,037 posts

when will there be open stock?

Today 3 slots have been free'd up since people haven't renewed their license. Feel free to take one of theirs.

@lyl930325 you have been also verified.

Feretorix

Feretorix

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,037 posts

Added bypass for screenshots. The anti-cheat can take screens of your desktop when you are tabbing out of the game, be careful what you open (especially crypto or banking data).

More information can be found here: https://www.unknownc...eenshot-pc.html

8 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 6 guests, 0 anonymous users

Google (2)