Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

getting to the ball faster?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

SurgeH4x

SurgeH4x

• Premium
  • 25 posts
  • LocationCali

does changing the interpolation speed change how fast you get up to the ball find myself being beat more and more when trying to aerial

Heisa

Heisa

RocketLeague Dev

• RocketLeague Dev
  • 1,440 posts

does changing the interpolation speed change how fast you get up to the ball find myself being beat more and more when trying to aerial

Not really, it just changes how sensitive the chosen point is relative to your speed. No interception type will do much in the case of - if your initial starting position/direction/speed of the aerial is not enough

You can show us a video of how you're using it for us to help you out 

awaiskingny03

awaiskingny03

• Premium
  • 6 posts

Not really, it just changes how sensitive the chosen point is relative to your speed. No interception type will do much in the case of - if your initial starting position/direction/speed of the aerial is not enough

You can show us a video of how you're using it for us to help you out 

Hello, Heisa. Please pardon the interruption. Frequently, I find myself unable to intercept the ball ahead of either adversaries or even my teammates. It appears as though the car gravitates towards the intersecting point. Is there a method to deactivate this behavior and allow for directly go to the ball instead of intersection points? I apologize if my inquiry seems simplistic or foolish.

Heisa

Heisa

RocketLeague Dev

• RocketLeague Dev
  • 1,440 posts

Frequently, I find myself unable to intercept the ball ahead of either adversaries or even my teammates.

Your starting position, direction and speed matters in this case and. And why would you want to go for an aerial if your teammates are already going?

It appears as though the car gravitates towards the intersecting point. Is there a method to deactivate this behavior and allow for directly go to the ball instead of intersection points

No, if you aim directly at the ball, you would completely miss it. You need to aim in the future so you can actually intercept it. It takes time for the car and the ball to meet, and by the time the car gets there, the ball would have moved

Your best option here is to show us a video of how you use the tool and we will try our best to help you out

rx6sK7s.png

awaiskingny03

awaiskingny03

• Premium
  • 6 posts

Your starting position, direction and speed matters in this case and. And why would you want to go for an aerial if your teammates are already going?

No, if you aim directly at the ball, you would completely miss it. You need to aim in the future so you can actually intercept it. It takes time for the car and the ball to meet, and by the time the car gets there, the ball would have moved

Your best option here is to show us a video of how you use the tool and we will try our best to help you out

rx6sK7s.png

rx6sK7s.png

Okay, so here's the clip of me missing a shot. Mostly what happens is the ball taps to the floor, and then I see a white point, like there's a bounce, and someone else hits it. Sorry, I use software that hides lines, and all you can see in the video is 0.3, where my teammate hits the ball before it could get back up for me to hit. Here's the link: friendhttps://imgur.com/a/MH7DDEC

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Google (2)