Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Kickoffs aren't working well?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

sslpro30

sslpro30

• Members
  • 5 posts

I have used one of the configs in the website posted by some members here (cant remember the name) kickoff bot used to work well but recently (day or two) the same config of kickoffs don't hit the ball.. anyone else experience it?

Heisa

Heisa

RocketLeague Dev

• RocketLeague Dev
  • 1,440 posts

I have used one of the configs in the website posted by some members here (cant remember the name) kickoff bot used to work well but recently (day or two) the same config of kickoffs don't hit the ball.. anyone else experience it?

Your ping affects it, currently. Go in an online match vs a bot and adjust the Position Alter value until you achieve the desired effect. If you're still having problems after adjusting it for your ping, please show us a video

sslpro30

sslpro30

• Members
  • 5 posts

Your ping affects it, currently. Go in an online match vs a bot and adjust the Position Alter value until you achieve the desired effect. If you're still having problems after adjusting it for your ping, please show us a video

Thanks man I figured it out, I had both dribble bot and kickoff bot on the same button it messed it up badly my bad sir!

Also, is it possible to add a feature where we can hold a button and it perform a lix-reset the one where u get reset off the wall?

One more thing - I'd like the recovery option (wave-dash bot) to perform the wave dash tilting the nose of car down to the ground instead of tilting up is that possible to adjust or add manual slider to the wave dash orientation?

Heisa

Heisa

RocketLeague Dev

• RocketLeague Dev
  • 1,440 posts

Thanks man I figured it out, I had both dribble bot and kickoff bot on the same button it messed it up badly my bad sir!

Also, is it possible to add a feature where we can hold a button and it perform a lix-reset the one where u get reset off the wall?

One more thing - I'd like the recovery option (wave-dash bot) to perform the wave dash tilting the nose of car down to the ground instead of tilting up is that possible to adjust or add manual slider to the wave dash orientation?

I believe the lix jump was already suggested.

You should open a new topic in the suggestions section, so it doesn't get lost here

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Google (1)