Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

I reached SSL Rank with Rl loader

SSL

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

bnmoh55

bnmoh55

• Premium
  • 21 posts

171483818525561.png

I would like to thanks to RL developer for this loader, which has helped me with many skills that require a long time to practice

I will also share with you my personal settings config file in below link, but I want to point out that the config is not everything, but it is the best thing I did

You must know how to move quickly in the match and act against professional players

Because I don't have much time to play, otherwise you will see me playing with this amazing Loader against the Top 100 in Ranked, so I promise you this next season.

Greetings, with sincere thanks and appreciation, Heisa developer

Aristo

Aristo

You donut

• 12,558 posts
  • LocationSomewhere over the rainbow

That's really nice!! Congratz! And thanks for sharing it in the community! 

Heisa

Heisa

RocketLeague Dev

• RocketLeague Dev
  • 1,441 posts

171483818525561.png

I would like to thanks to RL developer for this loader, which has helped me with many skills that require a long time to practice

I will also share with you my personal settings config file in below link, but I want to point out that the config is not everything, but it is the best thing I did

You must know how to move quickly in the match and act against professional players

Because I don't have much time to play, otherwise you will see me playing with this amazing Loader against the Top 100 in Ranked, so I promise you this next season.

Greetings, with sincere thanks and appreciation, Heisa developer

Congrats! It makes me very happy and motivated to see when people reach high ranks with it

SenaLana

SenaLana

• Members
  • 8 posts

Don't forget to specify that with GPS you need to have the basics of the game such as aerial setups etc.

SenaLana

SenaLana

• Members
  • 8 posts

My level is very very low without GOS and with I am only GOLD so good, super complicated to understand and there is not really an explanatory video of how we can use the aerial conditions etc.

amazon2

amazon2

Advanced Member

• Premium
  • 35 posts

level 18 you did that quick must of been in a row im level 200+ and can only peak at 1800s ssl
good job, who was your duo l0l.

Klawimlawi

Klawimlawi

• Premium
  • 2 posts

Any clips? been using GoS for years and although its amazing you need GC2 minimum peak to hit SSL with It ( because you'll be doing the aerials yourself 100% of the times since relying on gos for the aerials even with perfect setup is not reliant ) so I'd like to think the rest of the options that could help would be ball predict / boost timer / dribble bot thats about It  and since you're on a smurf account you probably were already SSL level ^^

2 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

camden411