Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Broodrooster's introduction

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Broodrooster

Broodrooster

• Members
  • 12 posts
  • LocationThe Netherlands

Hi everyone kappa.png //

Many of you that have access to the shoutbox already know me and I've been a member for quite some time already but I figured it would be a nice idea to introduce myself.

I am Broodrooster.

In 1971, I moved into their new home in rural Burrillville, Rhode Island, a sweeping farmhouse built in the 18th century. It was to be the start of a new life for me and my 
five young daughters; and it was, but not in the way I expected. After only a few nights in the house,
Carolyn Perron, my mother, awoke to the specter of an old woman hung by the neck from her bedroom ceiling. 
Over the next few weeks, strange sounds emanated from the crawlspaces and cellar of the house, doors would open
themselves and slam shut, food would sweat blood. With the help of paranormal investigators, we 
discovered that a witch practicing in the 18th century had supposedly sacrificed her own child to Satan, 
opened the house to the devil, and then hung herself. We came to believe that the witch’s ghost—as well as a myriad of demons and the ghosts of further suicides on the property—were haunting them. One of my sisters,  Andrea Perron, now in her fifties, still maintains that the story is completely true, and that our  mother even became possessed at one point. She says, “The only time I was truly terrified in that house was the night I thought I saw my mother die.

pls be spooked doge.png

I'm currently learning Python and will be taking lessons in C# after those. I hope I will be useful to the community both by being friendly and by actually contributing useful stuff :)

I hope to see you around,
~Broodrooster

ScienceARK

ScienceARK

Advanced Member

• Donator
  • 39 posts
  • LocationNetherlands

Heya <3 great to see someone else from the Netherlands ;P

P.S. 3spooky5me

Inspired

Inspired

Took the red pill.

• Ex-Core Dev
  • PipPipPip
  • 723 posts
  • LocationWonderland
Welcome to GoS! Make sure to check the info thread and download my script loader.
Looking for a custom scripts? Click http://gamingonstero...t-extravaganza/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users