Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

request lee sin insec

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

elohell

elohell

• Members
  • 21 posts
request lee sin script or something. cuz right now 0 lee script

zSoninho

zSoninho

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 186 posts

Man  you do not need to create another topic if one already exists for it - .-''

aizjg

aizjg

GoS's Firefighter

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 325 posts
  • Locationfire dep 24/7 Kappa

it'zs just very hard to do, insec is like positioning yourself with your team with an enemy in between but the script would search for a perfect line to your ally if the enemy just moves a little like literally 100 range in lol (almost nothing) it wouldn'zt work anymore... because you are not in line anymore with your teammate and enemy aswell keeping in mind that would mean you need to wardjump behind him but what is behind him, you can'zt really say where behind it i see 1 option doing it in range cirkels in comparison to your ally the furter the better but would be inaccurate  because ... watch screenshot 

http://prntscr.com/97ysnv

hope you understand the problem we got here

deadonarrival

deadonarrival

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 64 posts

if you can't ward jump with a lee sin kill your self. it's litterally 2 buttons, Q on to them, put your mouse litterally right the **** behind the enemy, and... oh i dont know W the ward you placed.... after lee sin scripts stopped being made i found out lee is pretty easy to ward jump with.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users