Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

[OKAY✔️] Pussy Irelia, Yasuo, Lillia, Samira, Quin (I am not the developer of it.)

• Please log in to reply
60 replies to this topic

Aristo

Aristo

You donut

• 12,451 posts
  • LocationSomewhere over the rainbow

(Notice I am not the developer of this AIO but thankfully Impuls is still trying to support it as much as he can!)

PussyIrelia

installtogos.jpg

PussyYasuo

installtogos.jpg

PussyLillia

installtogos.jpg

PussySamira

installtogos.jpg

PussyQuin

installtogos.jpg

have fun :)

Special thanks to Impuls for the help! And currently he is taking care of these scripts big thanks to him!

bullishbobby

bullishbobby

• Members
  • 16 posts

testing now :)

luohuquan

luohuquan

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Excuse me, what is this thing, I can't see, there is no introduction

ilikebacon

ilikebacon

• Members
  • 16 posts

How come its not connected with pussyAIO?

Pretty sure PussySamira is causing crashes even when not using her.

Aristo

Aristo

You donut

• 12,451 posts

How come its not connected with pussyAIO?

Pretty sure PussySamira is causing crashes even when not using her.

Pussyaio is a different aio those scripts are different scripts, what is not clear with that :P Pussysamira also should be fine. Make sure you only enable GGorbwalker, PussySamira, as utilities you may use dnsactivator and cdtracker, do not enable anything else it should be fine. 

NinkiLOL

NinkiLOL

• Members
  • 4 posts

For some reason when i click f6, I can't see PussyYasuo or something like that.

Impuls

Impuls

Advanced Member

• Scripts Developer
  • 108 posts

For some reason when i click f6, I can't see PussyYasuo or something like that.

It's called 14Yasuo_Vol2 or something like that.

Encryption

Encryption

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • 126 posts

I love the samira script just wish it had some logic for the E. For example if killable go in, i had to turn e off in combo because kept running it down haha. That aside its very good!

Proto

Proto

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 30 posts

is there any way to fix samira not moving after W cast when combo is held? happens all the time

Impuls

Impuls

Advanced Member

• Scripts Developer
  • 108 posts
  • Info:
  • Elogic
  • Wlogic
  • TL:DR

is there any way to fix samira not moving after W cast when combo is held? happens all the time

I love the samira script just wish it had some logic for the E. For example if killable go in, i had to turn e off in combo because kept running it down haha. That aside its very good!

Info:
@Aristo and I, have talked about Samira before, and this was my exact thought as well. We talked about making making a new Samira has this one is meh, more on that later
My point
ELogic:
Since if you don't play Samira or semi manually play Samira without the understanding of how she works you'll run it down pretty hard xD that's not throwing shade at anyone.
Dashes on an ADC are very valuable but can misposition you very easy, kinda hard to control positioning, takes brain.lua
Explaination:
Spacebar is more of an All in button for us which I don't think some people really understand. It's not a spacebar to win type thing
A lot of champions work this way, Few are a Spacebar to Win and that's usually due to the kit and people having the understanding of their mechanics or having simple mechanics, also those scripts have been updated to reflect that understanding/knowledge.

WLogic:
Original
giphy.gif?cid=790b7611e4be66bd879023cd72
@Proto I can see why you'd say doesn't move. but it's because it's casting or AA'ing to build "Style"
I can see why'd they say doesn't move. but it's because it's casting or AA'ing to build "Style"

That's using [W] in combo. I don't use W in combo, I only let AutoW use for blocking spells I don't notice/can react too

As for PussySamira being meh:
It has no checks for spells being casted or how long they've been active; besides the Ult is active when it's CD > 5.75 to not attack

My Samira has the idea for mode switching like a few of our scripts have, where there's:

• [all-in] mode or normal like we have in PussySamira,

and a

• [killable] / im adc, can't go anywhere without being babysat since season8 now - [play making] mode xD

[Killable/playmaking] using killable target with damcalc and ready skills, like @Encryption stated
But then you have to remember to switch modes while trying to [spacebar to win]
Also mine has checks for spells casted
W? - can't use Q
R? - can't use Q or W
But also using champion mechanic logic for what's best

Example/Compromise: 
I've committed and update for PussySamira for some checks/logic, very minor but I'm not trying to rework the whole script

Updated PussySamira:
giphy.gif?cid=790b761120aecf516a47a42b2e

Using champion mechanic logic, best to save Q for after going in to build Style to get Ult faster
Which is done by not HOLD SPACEBAR TO WIN, but when you get in range for an all in. Q longest range you have.
Updated PussySamira but not using Q first:
giphy.gif?cid=790b761188ecd93d31d8a3e70b

TL;DR
Minor changes but should help

I haven't been able to do to much recently as the guy that owns cracked account I had all champs on has been playing when I get off work. RIP

I've been avoiding changing Pussy Scripts unless required

venumb

venumb

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 52 posts

Hi Impuls

Can you please make your github page public? Or just `Impulsx/GoS/master/PussySamira.lua` ?

was hoping to see the changes you made since I think I was liking the prior version more~

'

Aristo

Aristo

You donut

• 12,451 posts

Hi Impuls

Can you please make your github page public? Or just `Impulsx/GoS/master/PussySamira.lua` ?

was hoping to see the changes you made since I think I was liking the prior version more~

'

The thread has the lastest version and it's from his github: https://github.com/I...09001c18635117 

venumb

venumb

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 52 posts

The thread has the lastest version and it's from his github: https://github.com/I...09001c18635117 

@Aristo I keep getting a 404 when clicking the link above :(

Is it possible to check if the page is private?

The same thing happens when I try to go to https://github.com/Impulsx/GoS

Aristo

Aristo

You donut

• 12,451 posts

@Aristo I keep getting a 404 when clicking the link above :(

Is it possible to check if the page is private?

The same thing happens when I try to go to https://github.com/Impulsx/GoS

This should be good i think: https://github.com/I...PussySamira.lua

venumb

venumb

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 52 posts

This should be good i think: https://github.com/I...PussySamira.lua

This worked! Thank you Aristo!

venumb

venumb

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 52 posts

@Impuls The addition made with 

function Samira:ForceMovement

is left unused.. was wondering if this was intentional or if you just forgot to uncomment some of the lines? Looking forward to trying at a later date!

zgjfjfl

zgjfjfl

Advanced Member

• Scripts Developer
  • 197 posts

I hope optimize samira, add q1 lasthit minions and q1 lasthit out AAattack range and cast E have the condition of enemy HP.because impossible directly E go in the crowd at 5V5 :D

LastEcho

LastEcho

• Members
  • 14 posts

Been scripting for almost a month without issues, actually have only been accused of scripting once ever. As long as you don't have autododge, most players have no idea what scripting looks like. 

nkz

nkz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 40 posts

Is there still a rework of the Samira script planned? Would love to see some new, up2date content!

-Cheers

Waddell212

Waddell212

• Members
  • 2 posts

fixed

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users