Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Challenger Series v0.24 Multi Champion Support, Prediction, Orbwalker and more..

Best Answer Deftsu , 10 May 2016 - 04:11

v0.24 Update:

-Reworked Condemn Algorithm for Vayne !

Go to the full post »

• Please log in to reply
1161 replies to this topic

zodiacmp

zodiacmp

• Members
  • 15 posts

Hey anyone knows why appears me a message saying something about c++ library? i need help :(

Deftsu

Deftsu

donthackourgames

• Ex-Core Dev
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,812 posts

Hey anyone knows why appears me a message saying something about c++ library? i need help :(

update it manually

xJJx

xJJx

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 121 posts

Draven's auto catch axes option seems to conflict with the orbwalker, any way to fix that?

Deftsu

Deftsu

donthackourgames

• Ex-Core Dev
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,812 posts

Draven's auto catch axes option seems to conflict with the orbwalker, any way to fix that?

check your options

adenom1

adenom1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 38 posts

This is happening to me now. it happens about 15 to 20 minutes in and its never happened until today. 

p.s. i use this almost everyday multiple times a day

Edit: well **** it didnt quote

adenom1

adenom1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 38 posts

I updated to v0.15 but now I get this error?

image.png

Edit: When I set "ChallengerSeriesAutoUpdate" to false I no longer get this error, when starting the game.

refer to above coment

onepeo1553

onepeo1553

• Members
  • 5 posts

OK
GOD

zodiacmp

zodiacmp

• Members
  • 15 posts

Nevermind the errors.. its working perfectly now that ive downloaded the sprites.. no error no fps drop whatsoever.. amazing job!!

Edit:

-getting this error with Ashe... http://imgur.com/I82BRVt however.. i dont feel any differences but i just wanted to let you know about it :P

-and this one with Alistar.. http://imgur.com/LY0WU3S Alistar doesnt use his spells due to this error.. :/

Where can i find that sprites to download?? :( i have te same error 

zodiacmp

zodiacmp

• Members
  • 15 posts

update it manually

how can i do it? i dont speak too much english

HoboCOP

HoboCOP

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 84 posts

For quite sometime receiving this : {OnProcessPacket} ?:0: attempt to index field 'packetstable' (nil value)

Deftsu

Deftsu

donthackourgames

• Ex-Core Dev
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,812 posts

For quite sometime receiving this : {OnProcessPacket} ?:0: attempt to index field 'packetstable' (nil value)

your challenger awareness is outdated.

igorbasilius

igorbasilius

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 48 posts

Kalista not suported

Deftsu

Deftsu

donthackourgames

• Ex-Core Dev
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,812 posts

Kalista not suported

ik ?

Karama

Karama

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 134 posts

Umm Deftsu Master. There is some problem with ur script while im using it. Whenever i use ur script the enemies hp bar seem like weird.

Actually enermies hp are 100% but i show to the hp bar like 50%

sorry for my bad english and hopefully u can understand.Plz help

Deftsu

Deftsu

donthackourgames

• Ex-Core Dev
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,812 posts

Umm Deftsu Master. There is some problem with ur script while im using it. Whenever i use ur script the enemies hp bar seem like weird.

Actually enermies hp are 100% but i show to the hp bar like 50%

sorry for my bad english and hopefully u can understand.Plz help

it's Damage Drawing lol

Karama

Karama

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 134 posts

it's Damage Drawing lol

Maybe because my bad eng. It just like this sir. The enemies hp are 1680. but it show on hp bar as 50% of 1680 , so when i do combo it cant be killed .It fake. How do i fix this.

Anyway sorry again , i am follow ur script since patch6.3 till 6.4 never get this problem before . but after big update to 6.5 it is happened.

Deftsu

Deftsu

donthackourgames

• Ex-Core Dev
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,812 posts

Maybe because my bad eng. It just like this sir. The enemies hp are 1680. but it show on hp bar as 50% of 1680 , so when i do combo it cant be killed .It fake. How do i fix this.

Anyway sorry again , i am follow ur script since patch6.3 till 6.4 never get this problem before . but after big update to 6.5 it is happened.

it's not showing them as 50% there is something that show you damage drawing i told you lol, and you can disable it from draw settings..

Karama

Karama

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 134 posts

it's not showing them as 50% there is something that show you damage drawing i told you lol, and you can disable it from draw settings..

Understood. Nice Developer 

Nice script. thx u so much xD

xJJx

xJJx

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 121 posts

Hey Deftsu,

Is there plans to add item usage to your scripts? Eg. Vayne BotRK? Im fidning it hard to find a good hotkey for items that I need to use hahaha :)

Deftsu

Deftsu

donthackourgames

• Ex-Core Dev
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,812 posts

Hey Deftsu,

Is there plans to add item usage to your scripts? Eg. Vayne BotRK? Im fidning it hard to find a good hotkey for items that I need to use hahaha :)

check Challenger Activator

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users