Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ INSPIRED'S AUTO CARRY ツ INSPIRED V16+ ツ SKILLSUPPORT FOR ALL ADC ツ PERFECT ORBWALK (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

• Please log in to reply
133 replies to this topic

vanthanhth

vanthanhth

• Members
  • 1 posts

How Change the button in F7 menu ?

Marfix

Marfix

• Members
  • 27 posts
  • LocationNew York

it gives me error it doesnt work

edit : give me old iwalk

it doesnt work look : http://prntscr.com/7urctn

mirageofpenguins

mirageofpenguins

• Members
  • 3 posts

Waiting for iVade, iTrack and iStun :^ ) Oh wait that already exists, like iWalk Kappa

Inspired

Inspired

Took the red pill.

• Ex-Core Dev
  • PipPipPip
  • 723 posts
  • LocationWonderland

Waiting for iVade, iTrack and iStun :^ ) Oh wait that already exists, like iWalk Kappa

I think you didn't get the point behind the capital I, for Inspired.  :huh:

Chidory

Chidory

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 165 posts

I'am sorry but iwalk fixes a lot of problems. GoS orbwalking did have, many champions problems and delays of the GoS orbwalking for example like Vayne Q you can see the whole list, of fixes in the file and I guess you haven't seeing Imenu the only one available atm that can let us farm with skills. You can always make isomething Mirageofpeguins, instead of inothin

keima97

keima97

• Members
  • 4 posts

after the update lasthit does not work for me 

Lietuvis

Lietuvis

• Members
  • 22 posts
  • LocationLithuania

hey wanted to ask is it normal that before attacking minion champon stops hits stops and then walks again, with default oberwalk hes walking hitting walking 

theprin123

theprin123

• Members
  • 7 posts

hey wanted to ask is it normal that before attacking minion champon stops hits stops and then walks again, with default oberwalk hes walking hitting walking 

same here. Fix that

Condim

Condim

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 371 posts

that's not the orbwalk is the LaneClear, a good laneclear will be made in the future, i hope.

lokatto

lokatto

• Members
  • 4 posts

how do i change the f7 seriously

theprin123

theprin123

• Members
  • 7 posts

that's not the orbwalk is the LaneClear, a good laneclear will be made in the future, i hope.

lol don't talk if you don't know, when using last hit, combo mode, is same. When change lane clear,last hit keys in iwalk, and using f7 is perfect. When change f7 keys using only iwalk is stucking

thunderwave

thunderwave

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 433 posts

how do i change the f7 seriously

I wonder too

Condim

Condim

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 371 posts

I try to use all the last hit available, Iwalk last hit working Orbwalk last hit from GoS working, GoS lasthit working too. Evrything seems to work in my end.

thunderwave

thunderwave

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 433 posts

I try to use all the last hit available, Iwalk last hit working Orbwalk last hit from GoS working, GoS lasthit working too. Evrything seems to work in my end.

How to disable GoS default orbwalk and just use iwalk?

Chidory

Chidory

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 165 posts

I mean don't think that hard is right there in front of this topic by Inspire.

You have to disable F7 Orbwalk (put it on a different button!)
It'll autoattack, walk, use supported spells and items.

Well you have different options, the easiest way is to change the keybind on the orbwalk  GOS to some keybind you don't use and  use iwalk with the right keybind you use can be space or any other keybind.

The second option is to http://gamingonstero...harasscombo.jpg  If you see very clearly on HarassCombo Tab it says Enable HarassCombo you can remove the checkmark.

Does that, answer your question?

joshuatang

joshuatang

• Members
  • 6 posts

I disabled F7 orbwalk but it won't do anything=[

vietcuong511

vietcuong511

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 37 posts
  • LocationVietNam

needed for ad.thank

Inspired

Inspired

Took the red pill.

• Ex-Core Dev
  • PipPipPip
  • 723 posts
  • LocationWonderland
Updated to new menu.

FOGmachine

FOGmachine

• Members
  • 13 posts

I'm noticing a weird thing happening with IWalk when an enemy circular AOE skillshot is used near you. For some reason even if your mouse is in the opposite direction of the spell you start walking towards the enemy spell.

Inspired

Inspired

Took the red pill.

• Ex-Core Dev
  • PipPipPip
  • 723 posts
  • LocationWonderland

I'm noticing a weird thing happening with IWalk when an enemy circular AOE skillshot is used near you. For some reason even if your mouse is in the opposite direction of the spell you start walking towards the enemy spell.

with or without inbuilt evade?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users