Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

[Last Update - 7.2] Krystra Mid Series [Multi Champion Support ] [ Multi Prediction, Expert drawings and much More..]

leblanc akali lissandra viktor diana easywin yasuo zed soon perfection

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1077 replies to this topic

Krystra

Krystra

Sexy Developer

• Contributor
  • 417 posts

Update

Zed
- 3 Different Shadow Logic
- Turret dive logic
- Escape with W
- Advanced clear settings

- Advanced item usage ( fully confugirable)

- Shadow Drawings

- Shadow Timers

And much more .. :)

annoyonusperson123

annoyonusperson123

• Members
  • 17 posts

Update

Zed
- 3 Different Shadow Logic
- Turret dive logic
- Escape with W
- Advanced clear settings

- Advanced item usage ( fully confugirable)

- Shadow Drawings

- Shadow Timers

And much more .. :)

I F***ing Love you, so F***ing much!

Krystra

Krystra

Sexy Developer

• Contributor
  • 417 posts

I F***ing Love you, so F***ing much!

Have fun :) İ will add wall jump  to zed when i have time :)

Imstuckinhell

Imstuckinhell

l o a d s e m o n e

• +VIP
  • 841 posts

big fps drops when holding laneclear on all of the scripts....

Krystra

Krystra

Sexy Developer

• Contributor
  • 417 posts

big fps drops when holding laneclear on all of the scripts....

Yea i know the issue, will work on this problem tomorrow. İts should not be that much drop ( it drops 110-100 for me )

Imstuckinhell

Imstuckinhell

l o a d s e m o n e

• +VIP
  • 841 posts

60-30 fps drops for me, both on laneclearing and la****ting :) and nice ! nice rectangle mode! 

Krystra

Krystra

Sexy Developer

• Contributor
  • 417 posts

60-30 fps drops for me, both on laneclearing and la****ting :) and nice ! nice rectangle mode! 

i will try to do my best to get more fps tomorrow :)and btw personally i like the line mode more :)

Imstuckinhell

Imstuckinhell

l o a d s e m o n e

• +VIP
  • 841 posts

i will try to do my best to get more fps tomorrow :)and btw personally i like the line mode more :)

I made a suggestion for noddy, but he didn't belive that line mode was op on zed, but the main thing is that it's only good for 1v1s tho

#AzohTheKing

Krystra

Krystra

Sexy Developer

• Contributor
  • 417 posts

I made a suggestion for noddy, but he didn't belive that line mode was op on zed, but the main thing is that it's only good for 1v1s tho

#AzohTheKing

Thats why there is a easy change key for shadow logic :) No need to open menu everytime to chance

I also want to add anivia and orianna into bundle but waiting free rotation..

Imstuckinhell

Imstuckinhell

l o a d s e m o n e

• +VIP
  • 841 posts

Thats why there is a easy change key for shadow logic :) No need to open menu everytime to chance

I also want to add anivia and orianna into bundle but waiting free rotation..

oh I see, could have given u but got banned on my accs :(

hope they get in rotation asap Doge

Laquamie1

Laquamie1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 126 posts
How do I use the combo logic I choose rectangle and it only ults and uses the q e no w. if I turnoff the second w to chase it won't use W in combo IDk what I'm doing wrong and I know this zed will be god once I get help or I figure it out
#Azoh is love

Laquamie1

Laquamie1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 126 posts

How do I use the combo logic I choose rectangle and it only ults and uses the q e no w. if I turnoff the second w to chase it won't use W in combo IDk what I'm doing wrong and I know this zed will be god once I get help or I figure it out
#Azoh is love

it won't ks or do any q when they could just die 😢 everyone's so lucky rn but moi

Theron

Theron

• Members
  • 10 posts

Your Akali script is very good, clean and precise. The options are plentiful and neatly detailed: as a matter of fact, maybe a tad _too_ plentiful; on the other hand, perhaps less experienced Akali players need more than just a quick optimized auto-combo, so they will find your options right on the mark. Anyway, it's one of the two very best Akali scripts I've used (including those made by both GoS competitors, mind you).

soloqdown

soloqdown

• Members
  • 15 posts
  • LocationRussia

Y DID IT YAAAAAAAAAY!!!!1111!

Krystra

Krystra

Sexy Developer

• Contributor
  • 417 posts

#Azoh is love

İ glad to help you via skype , j3lacck

Ezreal

Ezreal

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 127 posts

İ glad to help you via skype , j3lacck

I must say, quite impressive. I really love your zed script. The aa are sometimes funky but the script works great. Gj and keep it up. Also as we can see top will win over adc. How about u add one Ezreal script in your mid bundle? (So I can play him as adc anyway)

e37d47

e37d47

• Members
  • 6 posts

what is difference between line mode and triangle mode?

macfrankie

macfrankie

• Members
  • 14 posts

I think the W/R back options are not working i played with both options on but it wouldnt turn back either if i kill my target or my health gets lower than 30%.

Anyways its a good script tho! :)

Krystra

Krystra

Sexy Developer

• Contributor
  • 417 posts

Update

Script should have less fps drop while lane-jungle clear. Report me back the result please

Your Akali script is very good, clean and precise. The options are plentiful and neatly detailed: as a matter of fact, maybe a tad _too_ plentiful; on the other hand, perhaps less experienced Akali players need more than just a quick optimized auto-combo, so they will find your options right on the mark. Anyway, it's one of the two very best Akali scripts I've used (including those made by both GoS competitors, mind you).

Thanks for the feedback :) If you feel like it needs some logic at any part feel free to pm me :)

I must say, quite impressive. I really love your zed script. The aa are sometimes funky but the script works great. Gj and keep it up. Also as we can see top will win over adc. How about u add one Ezreal script in your mid bundle? (So I can play him as adc anyway)

Thanks :). I will add ezreal into my scripts but can not give eta. Pm me the details, logics you want in ezreal

what is difference between line mode and triangle mode?

It cast the shadow different positions ( only if r is avaliable

I think the W/R back options are not working i played with both options on but it wouldnt turn back either if i kill my target or my health gets lower than 30%.

Anyways its a good script tho! :)

I will check it np :)

Zwei

Zwei

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • 2,201 posts

:godbless: give this man Dev :nod:

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: leblanc, akali, lissandra, viktor, diana, easywin, yasuo, zed, soon, perfection

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users