Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Lua and GoS guide! BEGINERS [prt1]

tutorial

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

ButterSmooth

ButterSmooth

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 710 posts

You know what they say, old habbits die hard :)
Gonna fix it ;)
Thank you and thx for banner gonna use it :D

Some begginers *cough* Nivo *cough* still don't understand so I'm considering making a new and more basic one like part [0] or smtg
Not sure doe... Gonna finish up on part 2 and see reactions :S
Glad you liked it :)

Nivo don't love to create script Kappa. Maybe one day I'll create QQQ nasus script for u Kappa

Tiritto

Tiritto

Script Developer

• Members
  • 377 posts
  • LocationPoland

I just wanted to bump this topic. Maybe some moderator could pin this topic to this board or support board? It should be more visible for newcomers imo.

TheFoxy

TheFoxy

Advanced Member

• Donator
  • 116 posts
  • LocationRight Here :P

I just wanted to bump this topic. Maybe some moderator could pin this topic to this board or support board? It should be more visible for newcomers imo.

Well...

Talk to mods :)

Btw if this was helpful and you have more questions you can contact me on skype ;)
Same name as here

lbmain

lbmain

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 297 posts
  • Locationsomewhere over the rainbow

and foxy got baneed for some reason good work bro

Tiritto

Tiritto

Script Developer

• Members
  • 377 posts
  • LocationPoland

and foxy got baneed for some reason good work bro

Not anymore! Our lovely foxy is back online! <3

Lostflash

Lostflash

Advanced Member

• Donator
  • 36 posts
  • LocationGermany

I waited for something like that!

Thank you!! <3

TheFoxy

TheFoxy

Advanced Member

• Donator
  • 116 posts

Not anymore! Our lovely foxy is back online! <3

I am?
Hey, look! I am! :D
^_^

D3ftonlycopyanyLsharp

D3ftonlycopyanyLsharp

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 105 posts

Here http://gamingonstero...ha-version-009/
I suggest to print it out ^ ^

No one is born with knowledge! Even Einstein had to learn to count to ten... Inspired is not born knowing Lua nor he is a genius. He is excellent programmer I give him that. But while you were playing games and having fun he was learning to program... He gave up fun in order to learn, ofc it paid off :)
My guess is that he probably learned Lua before, probably BoL, otherwise he is just like me and you only more persistent.
Remember, you can learn and do ANYTHING If you decide to! You need :
1) To decide
2) To dedicate time have a strong whish to accomplish that
3) Be ready to make mistakes and go through them. Learn from them... More you make, more you learn ;)
4) Be consistent
5) Intelligence will help you but notice I put it last cuz it's least important. More intelligent people just do things faster but not necessarily better :)
If you get stuck at any point contact me! I'm willing to help out :)
Goes for anyone. I respond to every PM ^_^
Good luck!

so nice...will try make 1 or 2 script(if really have spare times) just to learn things instead of just using others and nothing.....

btw, its true about some people become good at scripting/programming cz they spent times to learn instead of having fun on game...but people with other interest/job/major maybe already get his hands full for other things and barely have times to play the game(like me...only can spare 2-3 hours/day to play lol,means about 3-5 games/day,hard to sacrifice that little time lol),so maybe some people(me too) know nothing about programming,scripting,etc but quiet excellent at other things lol.ex:im a total noob bout scripting,but i surely can help u if u gonna construct/planning a mining site,making a maps,analyze mining prospect,etc as almost graduate student of mining engineering major.

but whatever it maybe...dedication and consistency will make an achievment and respcted by others

ilovesona

ilovesona

Sona's wife

• Contributor
  • 1,096 posts

so nice...will try make 1 or 2 script(if really have spare times) just to learn things instead of just using others and nothing.....

btw, its true about some people become good at scripting/programming cz they spent times to learn instead of having fun on game...but people with other interest/job/major maybe already get his hands full for other things and barely have times to play the game(like me...only can spare 2-3 hours/day to play lol,means about 3-5 games/day,hard to sacrifice that little time lol),so maybe some people(me too) know nothing about programming,scripting,etc but quiet excellent at other things lol.ex:im a total noob bout scripting,but i surely can help u if u gonna construct/planning a mining site,making a maps,analyze mining prospect,etc as almost graduate student of mining engineering major.

but whatever it maybe...dedication and consistency will make an achievment and respcted by others

can you provide some example?

coz I have no idea what a mining engineering can do for scripting :pcpunch:

D3ftonlycopyanyLsharp

D3ftonlycopyanyLsharp

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 105 posts

thats none lol...maybe cz of my bad eng...i mean some people maybe not learning programming and scripting not just bcz they simply lazy and dumb...they can be already get their time full to learn other things, and eventho noob at making script,can be expert on other thing lol

ilovesona

ilovesona

Sona's wife

• Contributor
  • 1,096 posts

thats none lol...maybe cz of my bad eng...i mean some people maybe not learning programming and scripting not just bcz they simply lazy and dumb...they can be already get their time full to learn other things, and eventho noob at making script,can be expert on other thing lol

hmmm.....ok :nod:

btw, what's your native language?

Tiritto

Tiritto

Script Developer

• Members
  • 377 posts
  • LocationPoland

I am?
Hey, look! I am! :D
^_^

Are there any plans for Part 2? ^^

D3ftonlycopyanyLsharp

D3ftonlycopyanyLsharp

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 105 posts

hmmm.....ok :nod:

btw, what's your native language?

indonesian(bahasa)

TheFoxy

TheFoxy

Advanced Member

• Donator
  • 116 posts

Are there any plans for Part 2? ^^

Yes
I just got very bussy then got banned so...
Soon, really this time :)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: tutorial

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users