Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

[Patch 10.x] Evade v0.83 | Added new spells | Disable Missile Detectiion for better FPS

evade

• Please log in to reply
718 replies to this topic

slauko

slauko

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 137 posts
  • LocationGermany

completely deleted appdatagos

installed only this script .. still not working

Aristo

Aristo

You donut

• 12,664 posts
  • LocationSomewhere over the rainbow

completely deleted appdatagos

installed only this script .. still not working

try;

If Evade menu or orbwalk menu dont show up for you guys Please download Common folder (http://www116.zippys...zqow2/file.html) and extact here "C:\Users\<UserName>\AppData\Roaming\GamingOnSteroids\LOLEXT\Scripts\Common"

Thank you Challenger btw <3

slauko

slauko

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 137 posts
  • LocationGermany

why do we need this dll ? 

kaioken

kaioken

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 117 posts

why do we need this dll ?

Guys shouldn't it just straight up work? Having to get external folders to replace a FRESH installation is a bit weird, no? Appreciate the work but I think I'll pass until the weird errors are gone. Or if someone could just clarify why it isn't working at times on a fresh install and that folder seems to work, that'd be useful too. Thanks in advance bois.

LeighaLish

LeighaLish

Advanced Member

• Ex-Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,156 posts

The first time I loaded this, it didnt appear in menu, and like the others, it had blue writing on the left saying loading. Then I simple F6 (waited 5 seconds) F6 again. Boom, I had evade menu.

Nahilus

Nahilus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 230 posts

try;

If Evade menu or orbwalk menu dont show up for you guys Please download Common folder (http://www116.zippys...zqow2/file.html) and extact here "C:\Users\<UserName>\AppData\Roaming\GamingOnSteroids\LOLEXT\Scripts\Common"

That did get it to work, thanks, although I have a noticeable fps drop.

EDIT: Never mind, the fps drop was from another script.

nomorebanwavespls

nomorebanwavespls

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 263 posts

and so, now we can use the evade + another champ script ? (some weeks ago, extlib blocked every champ script...) 

IMBR

IMBR

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 97 posts

nice

nomorebanwavespls

nomorebanwavespls

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 263 posts

Working but still kinda meh, not dodging some spells while sometimes he'll dodge it so that seems kinda random. But globally really cool

EDIT : Excellent, just didn't set the "Dodge everything is my hp is inferior to...

kaioken

kaioken

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 117 posts

Working but still kinda meh, not dodging some spells while sometimes he'll dodge it so that seems kinda random. But globally really cool

EDIT : Excellent, just didn't set the "Dodge everything is my hp is inferior to...

And now it's dodging like a beast or? Is it humanised? Not around to test it atm..

nomorebanwavespls

nomorebanwavespls

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 263 posts

not like a beast, still a bit random but a really good assistant

Nahilus

Nahilus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 230 posts

And now it's dodging like a beast or? Is it humanised? Not around to test it atm..

It dodges alright, I wouldn't really rely on it for anything but it's better than nothing.

kaioken

kaioken

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 117 posts
Fair enough, thanks guys... ^^

AdrenalinSZ

AdrenalinSZ

• Members
  • 18 posts

the evade script doesnt appear in the Interface. F6 waiting and F6 again didnt help, neither replacing the folder.

kaioken

kaioken

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 117 posts

the evade script doesnt appear in the Interface. F6 waiting and F6 again didnt help, neither replacing the folder.

See the quote below by Aristo or scroll up, hope this helps ^^

try;

AdrenalinSZ

AdrenalinSZ

• Members
  • 18 posts

See the quote below by Aristo or scroll up, hope this helps ^^

well i said replacing the folder didnt work either ^^

kaioken

kaioken

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 117 posts

well i said replacing the folder didnt work either ^^

Go to %appdata% delete the GOS folder, Uninstall GOS completely. Reinstall, close and reinstall the folder. Install the evade script then see, if it's still not working then either you didn't follow the steps properly or something is wrong on your end unfortunately. 

Raine

Raine

‌‌

• Contributor
  • 468 posts

Doesn't dodge Lee Sin Q, could you improve extra distance in dodge or let users choose it?

Nahilus

Nahilus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 230 posts

So I've been playing with this a while and I've noticed it's really problematic when this script is evading while you're trying to cast a spell since it pulls the mouse away and your spell ends up going in entirely the wrong direction and you look like an idiot. Would it be possible to implement a system where it either A. blocks spellcasts while evading, or B. blocks evasion while spellcasting? 

Aerozy

Aerozy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 252 posts
  • LocationMéxico

So I've been playing with this a while and I've noticed it's really problematic when this script is evading while you're trying to cast a spell since it pulls the mouse away and your spell ends up going in entirely the wrong direction and you look like an idiot. Would it be possible to implement a system where it either A. blocks spellcasts while evading, or B. blocks evasion while spellcasting? 

Indeed.

Also, in teamfights, sometimes just stop walking/attacking 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: evade

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)