Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

[Patch 10.x] Evade v0.83 | Added new spells | Disable Missile Detectiion for better FPS

evade

• Please log in to reply
718 replies to this topic

yaddle

yaddle

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • 414 posts

Thanks. I'll check the issue

Edited: TPred does conflict with evade. Line#111 (delete this line if you want to use both scripts). will ask him a favor to fix this issue

https://github.com/V.../TPred.lua#L111

Perfect my lord ;)

smartyboy

smartyboy

• Members
  • 17 posts

Not everything can be dodged with EXT unfortunately due to a limitation in the api. 

a1d74f2c8e.png

This is how EXT OnProcessSpell works. INT you can dodge everything because this limitation doesnt exist.

Even the drawing? If so, that's unfortunate...

LeighaLish

LeighaLish

Advanced Member

• Ex-Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,156 posts

Even the drawing? If so, that's unfortunate...

I actually dont know about drawing spells works the same as avoiding them

smartyboy

smartyboy

• Members
  • 17 posts

I actually dont know about drawing spells works the same as avoiding them

Hm.. I guess if the author could update Swain's Nevermove for now, that will help because it still says W in-game when it is E now. I am sure it has not been updated after Swain's rework. Thanks for responding :)

LeighaLish

LeighaLish

Advanced Member

• Ex-Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,156 posts

You have update for swain spells?

JamOnToast

JamOnToast

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 168 posts

what orb walker do i have to use for this to work? also for the install is there anything else i need to download or save for it to be setup or just the lua? 

LeighaLish

LeighaLish

Advanced Member

• Ex-Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,156 posts

what orb walker do i have to use for this to work? also for the install is there anything else i need to download or save for it to be setup or just the lua? 

Well in theory it should work with them all, but some of them dont have an evade check. 

yungG

yungG

• Members
  • 14 posts

GoS Crashing when i use this Evade
Any solutions?

LeighaLish

LeighaLish

Advanced Member

• Ex-Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,156 posts

GoS Crashing when i use this Evade
Any solutions?

Are you using TPred with it? Are you using any beta scripts? Example, LazyUtility

Nahilus

Nahilus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 230 posts

Doesn't dodge or draw Gnar Q boomerang. 

redbull59

redbull59

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 260 posts

Sivir shield no work for me

skripter

skripter

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 80 posts

Need to dodge fizz ult harder and lux E dodge bugs some times with cursor

Nahilus

Nahilus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 230 posts

Not everything can be dodged with EXT unfortunately due to a limitation in the api. 

a1d74f2c8e.png

This is how EXT OnProcessSpell works. INT you can dodge everything because this limitation doesnt exist.

Has there been any discussion on fixing this in the API? Because it's kind of tragic that a year later evade still can't dodge Thresh hook. Or has it already been determined that there is no way to detect these spells with external memory reading?

LeighaLish

LeighaLish

Advanced Member

• Ex-Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,156 posts

Has there been any discussion on fixing this in the API? Because it's kind of tragic that a year later evade still can't dodge Thresh hook. Or has it already been determined that there is no way to detect these spells with external memory reading?

Actually thresh hook should be dodgeable. Maybe the author of this script can clarify on this.

Nahilus

Nahilus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 230 posts

Actually thresh hook should be dodgeable. Maybe the author of this script can clarify on this.

It detects and draws the skillshot and attempts to evade but because it cannot detect the windup there is not enough time and the skill hits 90% of the time. If it detected the windup it would probably be possible to dodge it nearly 100% of the time. 

Ate 4 hooks in lane and fed hard just yesterday ;)

LeighaLish

LeighaLish

Advanced Member

• Ex-Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,156 posts

It detects and draws the skillshot and attempts to evade but because it cannot detect the windup there is not enough time and the skill hits 90% of the time. If it detected the windup it would probably be possible to dodge it nearly 100% of the time. 

Ate 4 hooks in lane and fed hard just yesterday ;)

Sadly not possible with ext version of OnProcessSpell. It does good for being safe. If you inject to get the windup, auto ban.

wayposey

wayposey

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 33 posts
Hello can u add mf ult ?

123try123

123try123

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 149 posts

Edited: TPred does conflict with evade. Line#111 (delete this line if you want to use both scripts). will ask him a favor to fix this issue

I have delete this line but still dont works .help

Nahilus

Nahilus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 230 posts

Sadly not possible with ext version of OnProcessSpell. It does good for being safe. If you inject to get the windup, auto ban.

Eh, it's never dodged reliably for me anyways. I can see it trying but it just doesn't react fast enough. Does it work better for other people?

Cardboard5

Cardboard5

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 126 posts

Idk, this is awesome for me. 

I stopped messing with it so much and just left it on and started playing with it, I find myself dodging stuff left and right. Mid lane works well, dodges alot of Zed, Morg, Nid, Syndra, Brand, Zyra, .... it dodges alot. I freaking love it lmao.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: evade

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users