Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

[OLD❓] LazyXerath [v.1.11] | Just Xerath things

Xerath

• Please log in to reply
702 replies to this topic

jenslol

jenslol

• Members
  • 12 posts

I tried to use it for the first time, and I can't seem to workout how the ult settings work. I did change the combo key and disabled the other orbwalker. I use gamsteron orbwalk.

It only works for me if I press T

vladimir23

vladimir23

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

update script please, something has to do with encryption for our own safety

ndsss

ndsss

• Members
  • 9 posts

HOLY ****ING QUACKA MOLY I LOVE YOU SOOOO MUCH THIS IS A MASTERPIECE ♥♥

i feel like a machine playing with this lol :D

KEEP it up !

wayposey

wayposey

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 33 posts

works

Raine

Raine

‌‌

• Contributor
  • 468 posts

Would like to find the balance between human-likeliness and efficiency, based on the values of Delay between R shots and Delay between target switch (from both the R setting and the combo itself). Any suggestions? 100ms for target switch appears to be very obvious. x)

This000guy

This000guy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 124 posts

Would like to find the balance between human-likeliness and efficiency, based on the values of Delay between R shots and Delay between target switch (from both the R setting and the combo itself). Any suggestions? 100ms for target switch appears to be very obvious. x)

if you use the settings "cast R manually" combined with a hotkey to target closest to cursor like "T" its really easy to control who your ult targets and it comes off pretty legit. 

This000guy

This000guy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 124 posts

To be clear for those who wonder if I even read your posts.
Yes read all posts and appreciate every constructive feedback but I ignore all bug reports since I didnt change anything in this script for 2 years and some people come and say it works great some say it doesnt work, the only thing that can break the script is if the GoS API is broken or Rito changes something about the champion and if that happens everyone would panic post that it doesnt work. When this happens I will look into.

If I find some motivation I will try to improve E usage.

Noddy, would you be willing support Hpred in this script if it will maybe help with some things like for example E usage. i get issues with E being cast on and missing things like yi's alpha strike or kha'zix leap. itd also be pretty useful to have things like W>E>Q or E/W/Q combo's pre-cast for things like zhonya's and guardian angel within E range

Raine

Raine

‌‌

• Contributor
  • 468 posts

if you use the settings "cast R manually" combined with a hotkey to target closest to cursor like "T" its really easy to control who your ult targets and it comes off pretty legit. 

Yup! I do it ^^

What about the delay between target switch in combo? I think they realize I'm scripting when I Q an enemy and W another one xD

NPDropshot

NPDropshot

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 218 posts

Yup! I do it ^^

What about the delay between target switch in combo? I think they realize I'm scripting when I Q an enemy and W another one xD

Me personally i have harass set to q only and i harass unless i want to all in someone , or someone is diving me. Dont really hold sbtw unless i'm solo in lane or i need my e / w for peel . and usually then i still w manually. It's not a hard skillshot to land. the script can handle qer tho :) .

Noddy

Noddy

Surrender The Throne

• Scripts Developer
  • 500 posts

Yup! I do it ^^

There is a option for that aswell.
1. Is for R only
2. Is for W,E

Noddy

Noddy

Surrender The Throne

• Scripts Developer
  • 500 posts

1. Is for R only
2. Is for W,E

500+ ms should look fine for spell target switch
for R maybe 1000, but for I you need some kind of extra delay which is based on the distance between the old target and the new one

if you want to look legit 

Raine

Raine

‌‌

• Contributor
  • 468 posts

1. Is for R only
2. Is for W,E

Yup! I know. I was asking for a recommended value to look legit :P But I've seen you have replied in the next message. Thank you very much!

By the way, if I can ask: did you find a motivation for the E prediction? :P

Cheers.

koyan

koyan

• Members
  • 29 posts

Is there any chance RIot can ban manually using this script?

ZeroTwo

ZeroTwo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 190 posts

no just spamm it !

yaddle

yaddle

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • 414 posts

There is always a chance, but it's low.

Like if you are scripting in stream or against a famous streamer. It's the only manual ban for scripting I saw.

LeighaLish

LeighaLish

Advanced Member

• Ex-Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,156 posts

If you are in game with a RIOT employee also a chance 

cheungwh8801

cheungwh8801

• Members
  • 4 posts

Well in higher ELO, like diamond +, it's pretty easy for your accounts to get manual ban. Other than that, it's really low

Domingod

Domingod

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 42 posts

Perfect WORK

Raine

Raine

‌‌

• Contributor
  • 468 posts

Well in higher ELO, like diamond +, it's pretty easy for your accounts to get manual ban. Other than that, it's really low

I'd say that the more they rely on their detection methods, the less they are likely to do manual bans. Has anyone got banned by using external in high elo during a non-detection period? I'd like to know if there are any reported bans (I'm OTPing Xerath XD)

Domingod

Domingod

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 42 posts

I'd say that the more they rely on their detection methods, the less they are likely to do manual bans. Has anyone got banned by using external in high elo during a non-detection period? I'd like to know if there are any reported bans (I'm OTPing Xerath XD)

I started Xerath yesterday at plat 2 elo i'll tell you if i will be ban, i didn't be reported cause sometimes i missed some spell cause i prefer to be legit against them ^^

https://image.noelsh...3449-xerath.png

This Xerath is very strong ATM.

Dont forget! For you're ult, use "T"

And disable you'r Orbwalker and it's free win, i lost vs an ezreal script 20/2 x)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Xerath

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users