Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

[OLD❓] LazyXerath [v.1.11] | Just Xerath things

Xerath

• Please log in to reply
702 replies to this topic

kypeto

kypeto

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 166 posts

I can say only one word for this script which is BEST ONCE i stop play xerath cause i am to good with it nothing personal :) dont change it pls respect !

evilbiggie

evilbiggie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 30 posts

Xerath is throwing e and missing completely, I mean it's not even close.

yaddle

yaddle

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • 414 posts

I remember when I played with this script that I completely disabled e usage and was using it manually.

fatdoobie

fatdoobie

• Members
  • 14 posts

For me the E has been somewhat reliable, it definitely does hit sometimes. But yeah sometimes as well it just shoots it in a completely random direction, not sure why.

cryteks2a

cryteks2a

• Members
  • 1 posts

Hello guys, just a feedback.

The script does definitely the job, it misses enough spells to look legit but in TF while people can't focus our your specifics spell, the script is amazing.

For the E I don't have the issue, it works nicely on gap closer.

tips don't bind the "camera on character" command on the same key than your combo key, (space bar as an example). I have nothing that the fact that when the camera is moving quiclky it causes the script to miss skillshot (this is the same issue for all the script".

AGodlyChicken

AGodlyChicken

• Members
  • 3 posts

I have no issues, just success 'til now.
Keep up the good work.

fulockq8

fulockq8

• Members
  • 11 posts

Diamond 4 Elo

https://imgur.com/a/TApGc

14 W/1L 

i use E Manually 

Noddy

Noddy

Surrender The Throne

• Scripts Developer
  • 500 posts

To be clear for those who wonder if I even read your posts.
Yes read all posts and appreciate every constructive feedback but I ignore all bug reports since I didnt change anything in this script for 2 years and some people come and say it works great some say it doesnt work, the only thing that can break the script is if the GoS API is broken or Rito changes something about the champion and if that happens everyone would panic post that it doesnt work. When this happens I will look into.

If I find some motivation I will try to improve E usage.

themagicalgamer32

themagicalgamer32

Advanced Member

• +VIP
  • 218 posts
  • LocationMinnesota, USA

Yes read all posts and appreciate every constructive feedback but I ignore all bug reports since I didnt change anything in this script for 2 years and some people come and say it works great some say it doesnt work, the only thing that can break the script is if the GoS API is broken or Rito changes something about the champion and if that happens everyone would panic post that it doesnt work. When this happens I will look into.

Send me a donation link and Ill send you some motivation KappaHD

Noddy

Noddy

Surrender The Throne

• Scripts Developer
  • 500 posts

Send me a donation link and Ill send you some motivation  KappaHD

Money doesnt motivate me, but you can still donate me if you want Kappa

Raine

Raine

‌‌

• Contributor
  • 468 posts

Money doesnt motivate me, but you can still donate me if you want Kappa

Can't send some motivation in a non-NSFW thread. Kappa

EDIT: LazyXerath isn't actually that lazy without an auto-waveclear. Kappa

kypeto

kypeto

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 166 posts

Like i said before i stop play with my lovely Xerath cause this script is BEST which i ever use dont change it pls it works perfect !!!

fatdoobie

fatdoobie

• Members
  • 14 posts

if you find that motivation and improve E usage, could you please add a "use E on press" key? Uses prediction and target selector but we "manually" cast it. One of the best features from Honda's old godlike Xerath script on L#.

Raine

Raine

‌‌

• Contributor
  • 468 posts

if you find that motivation and improve E usage, could you please add a "use E on press" key? Uses prediction and target selector but we "manually" cast it. One of the best features from Honda's old godlike Xerath script on L#.

THIS

taigr

taigr

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 252 posts

I tried this script first time few months back and I couldnt just play with it cause it felt so fking op hitting all spells and doh that E usage when someone tried to jump on me always hitted. Now I tried it few days ago again and it felt like something changed and missing some spells especially E.

LeighaLish

LeighaLish

Advanced Member

• Ex-Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,156 posts

I tried this script first time few months back and I couldnt just play with it cause it felt so fking op hitting all spells and doh that E usage when someone tried to jump on me always hitted. Now I tried it few days ago again and it felt like something changed and missing some spells especially E.

Prediction is literally the same, unchanged since forever. Are you using a different orbwalker or something might be interfering?

koyan

koyan

• Members
  • 29 posts

Should be cool if displayed what champs can be killed with R

WhiteMilk

WhiteMilk

• Members
  • 7 posts

Can you make it sellect for ultimate closes target? Becouse sometimes it selects Ultimate targets really bad.

vladimir23

vladimir23

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

it ult randomly full hp people?? when i want to kill low hp

Rotax

Rotax

• Members
  • 22 posts

don't like, is not good as it should be

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Xerath