Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

[OLD❓] LazyXerath [v.1.11] | Just Xerath things

Xerath

• Please log in to reply
702 replies to this topic

madiwodo

madiwodo

• Members
  • 10 posts

I started Xerath yesterday at plat 2 elo i'll tell you if i will be ban, i didn't be reported cause sometimes i missed some spell cause i prefer to be legit against them ^^

https://image.noelsh...3449-xerath.png

This Xerath is very strong ATM.

Dont forget! For you're ult, use "T"

And disable you'r Orbwalker and it's free win, i lost vs an ezreal script 20/2 x)

I second this! It's very strong, and I use T for my ult (so no quick shooting nor quick target switching.

Every other game the enemy calls me a scripter though, even when I miss a lot. We'll see what happens to the account. Currently 71% win rate over 41 games.

Raine

Raine

‌‌

• Contributor
  • 468 posts

I second this! It's very strong, and I use T for my ult (so no quick shooting nor quick target switching.

Every other game the enemy calls me a scripter though, even when I miss a lot. We'll see what happens to the account. Currently 71% win rate over 41 games.

I started Xerath yesterday at plat 2 elo i'll tell you if i will be ban, i didn't be reported cause sometimes i missed some spell cause i prefer to be legit against them ^^

https://image.noelsh...3449-xerath.png

This Xerath is very strong ATM.
Dont forget! For you're ult, use "T"
And disable you'r Orbwalker and it's free win, i lost vs an ezreal script 20/2 x)

Good job, gentlemen. :D

Mind showing me your runes/common build? I've been trying many builds, but I'm pretty certain there are specific ones that fit the usage of scripts a bit more.

Cheers!

PS: I get called out 2/3 of my games, more or less x)

GOSNIKO

GOSNIKO

• Members
  • 19 posts

Mind showing me your runes/common build? I've been trying many builds, but I'm pretty certain there are specific ones that fit the usage of scripts a bit more.

Cheers!

http://www.metasrc.c...h/mid?ranks=all I look builds from here.

Though i prefer heal over barrier.

Domingod

Domingod

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 42 posts

Cheers!

Here are the runes:

http://www.probuilds...022963/23323006

OR http://www.probuilds...2770137100/2648  it's depending of the matchup !

Here my build:

https://image.noelsh...3-xerathlol.png

I prefer to put a Rylai cause the slow is Insane :D

And Now free elo for you ;)

ILikeHax

ILikeHax

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 30 posts

Only Space bar works, Harass or lane clear won't do anything.  What's wrong?

tobar

tobar

• Members
  • 9 posts

Anyway to use this with Gamstron Orbwalker?

Domingod

Domingod

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 42 posts

Only Space bar works, Harass or lane clear won't do anything. What's wrong?

Lol, you can active Ic orbwalker if you want, configure you're script, or Learn how to "last hit" Just watch à pro game xerath to see how to last hit or clean à lane, q + w on the range sbires 😉

salvarestivo99

salvarestivo99

• Members
  • 11 posts

sometimes my Xerath is canceling his ult instand, bug?

Domingod

Domingod

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 42 posts

sometimes my Xerath is canceling his ult instand, bug?

Sometimes me too, and my "r" is on manually active

salvarestivo99

salvarestivo99

• Members
  • 11 posts
fix pls

yaddle

yaddle

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • 414 posts
Just look at menu of the script and do What is asked in it to have the script working. Or read all the pages of this thread

Aristo

Aristo

You donut

• 12,667 posts
  • LocationSomewhere over the rainbow

The one and only thing you have to do is turn off your orbwalkers combo key.

Thanks to LeighaLish

LeighaLish

LeighaLish

Advanced Member

• Ex-Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,156 posts

Thanks to LeighaLish

25 March. No wonder I don’t remember saying that XD

i7j

i7j

• Members
  • 9 posts

Script doesn't even remotely work, all it does is charges up Q and doesn't shoot it, doesn't E ever and doesn't W ever.

I've tried it with the IC, regular orbwalk and with no orbwalk, I've tried switching the Lazy Xerath combo to 5 different keys, tried disabling the combo key in orb walk and all it does is walks toward the enemy charging Q and dies.

madiwodo

madiwodo

• Members
  • 10 posts

Script doesn't even remotely work, all it does is charges up Q and doesn't shoot it, doesn't E ever and doesn't W ever.

I've tried it with the IC, regular orbwalk and with no orbwalk, I've tried switching the Lazy Xerath combo to 5 different keys, tried disabling the combo key in orb walk and all it does is walks toward the enemy charging Q and dies.

Been using it for weeks now, including today. Use the EXT built in orb walker AND TURN OFF THE COMBO KEY IN IT (I just changed the hotkey from spacebar to L). Xerath script has it's own. The other keys, like lane clear and last hit, you can use with EXT's built in orb walker.

LeighaLish

LeighaLish

Advanced Member

• Ex-Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,156 posts

turn quickcast on all spells

koyan

koyan

• Members
  • 29 posts

Strange, i play with orbwalk and it works perfectly

i7j

i7j

• Members
  • 9 posts

I always use quick cast, I have been tweaking with the settings and it now shoots Qs about 30% of the time, and Xerath will follow my cursor instead of aiming for the enemy, then at last minute will try to hit them and usually miss. Plus he keeps mindlessly running into the enemy team acting like he's a melee champ.

GpLk

GpLk

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 96 posts

Best script 2018

i7j

i7j

• Members
  • 9 posts

Best script 2018

If you like scripts that don't work