Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

[OLD❓] LazyXerath [v.1.11] | Just Xerath things

Xerath

• Please log in to reply
702 replies to this topic

LeighaLish

LeighaLish

Advanced Member

• Ex-Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,156 posts

Yeah, I've prob played 50 games with this script and it's something that happens to me every once in awhile, hard to pin down, but you said something so it reminded me.

I feel like there is sometimes a delayed click somehow and after I R it will click fast after and cancel it

hywan

hywan

• Members
  • 11 posts

hey guys what is the best orbwalker who i can your for this script? for lane clear and last hit i use ic orbwalker and there cancel the aa und don´t use spells for lane clear what i need to do to fix that?

speecis

speecis

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 231 posts
If i am sure it doesnt support wave clear,only combo/harass and lasthitting from orbwalking. But if u use other orbwalker change orbwalker's combo button to some other button which u dont use. I hope i am not wrong

hywan

hywan

• Members
  • 11 posts

Okay ty or try with ic orbwalker and when i press the last hit key he attack random cs and don´t good last hit idk what i need to do xD

ihateshaman

ihateshaman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 45 posts

hey guys what is the best orbwalker who i can your for this script? for lane clear and last hit i use ic orbwalker and there cancel the aa und don´t use spells for lane clear what i need to do to fix that?

this script has a built in orb. It doesn't support last hitting, lane clear, etc. There are a few different orb walkers but one of them are good.

ihateshaman

ihateshaman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 45 posts

Okay ty or try with ic orbwalker and when i press the last hit key he attack random cs and don´t good last hit idk what i need to do xD

post your issues in that thread, none of the orbs are very good right now.

Jinbe

Jinbe

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 211 posts
  • LocationAustralia - Sydney

4eb0f74b4bed25c3965fe98465c39e0b.png

Godlike. Would recommend users to humanize the ult a little though it can be a bit sus and can get called out :) Flawless script though

hajvih

hajvih

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 35 posts

Which is the right way to position during a teamfight? the scrip take to long cast spells during it.

nomorebanwavespls

nomorebanwavespls

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 263 posts

why doesn't combo and everything cast ? combo orbwalker is disabld :(

E does cast sometimes but no Q, no W, no R...

Jinbe

Jinbe

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 211 posts
  • LocationAustralia - Sydney

Which is the right way to position during a teamfight? the scrip take to long cast spells during it.

Use the orbwalker and position your mouse to kite. You still need brain.exe and map awareness to be successful. 

nomorebanwavespls

nomorebanwavespls

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 263 posts

but aren't there issues with api about casting ? combo mode is totally screw on many scripts, this one, lux one, ez one...

LeighaLish

LeighaLish

Advanced Member

• Ex-Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,156 posts

but aren't there issues with api about casting ? combo mode is totally screw on many scripts, this one, lux one, ez one...

No it works just fine combo on this one. What do you mean by they are "totally screw" ?

nomorebanwavespls

nomorebanwavespls

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 263 posts

I posted a topic about my issue, my GoS is obviously having issues

zikodelix

zikodelix

• Members
  • 25 posts

Does this script have no risk of banning?

superkali

superkali

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 78 posts

Does this script have no risk of banning?

same like every external script.. for now you probably can just get banned by user reports.. so use a humanizer while using ults and its fine :)

nomorebanwavespls

nomorebanwavespls

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 263 posts
Two issues :

- First of all, how to humanize ? I mean, i did one game with it and i've been called by 1-3 persons as a scripter because "my spells are just too perfect"

- Secondly, how to ult ? When i cast R and continue to spacebar, i launch 1 shot and then xerath moves and cancels ult (because of OW ?)

LeighaLish

LeighaLish

Advanced Member

• Ex-Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,156 posts

Two issues :

- First of all, how to humanize ? I mean, i did one game with it and i've been called by 1-3 persons as a scripter because "my spells are just too perfect"

- Secondly, how to ult ? When i cast R and continue to spacebar, i launch 1 shot and then xerath moves and cancels ult (because of OW ?)

Who cares, I got called scripter playing completely legit. Only when you rek kids will they complain. 

You have to unbind space bar in your orbwalk when you use this. Probably the actual reason you got called out was this.

nomorebanwavespls

nomorebanwavespls

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 263 posts

Thanks ^^

But then how do u use it in fight ? hard to unbind it when you're in a dynamic fight..

LeighaLish

LeighaLish

Advanced Member

• Ex-Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,156 posts

Thanks ^^

But then how do u use it in fight ? hard to unbind it when you're in a dynamic fight..

You unbind it at the start of the game or in a custom, just remember if you use another script to bind it back 

nomorebanwavespls

nomorebanwavespls

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 263 posts

Thanks a lot =)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Xerath

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users