Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

[Script] Inspired's Orb Walker [v2]

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
175 replies to this topic

SvAp0r

SvAp0r

• Members
  • 24 posts

Great work!

Jadedrain

Jadedrain

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 49 posts

My adcs still just kind of stands there and auto like they did before, any idea why?

mentik78

mentik78

• Members
  • 7 posts

I'm getting error, is that not working now?

junneth25

junneth25

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 221 posts

press spacebar and get error or even go to the enemy!  i think boss inspired is reworked for this new IAC! good job boss!!

thunderwave

thunderwave

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 433 posts

I play Jinx one key in Lsharp a lot and play with it like everyday so I would like to give some comment and compare to Lsharp.

This is much worse than before. I am using JInx, she miss like 80% of farming, keep seeing minion dying in front of her but she is still attacking another minion. I know it takes time to improve but don't expect it gets much worse than before. In last version which I tested yesterday, the enemy adc (just bronze to silver level) got 170 farming while I got 70, the game was just kind of even, but the current one is worse.

danielestvz1

danielestvz1

• Members
  • 10 posts

I play Jinx one key in Lsharp a lot and play with it like everyday so I would like to give some comment and compare to Lsharp.

This is much worse than before. I am using JInx, she miss like 80% of farming, keep seeing minion dying in front of her but she is still attacking another minion. I know it takes time to improve but don't expect it gets much worse than before. In last version which I tested yesterday, the enemy adc (just bronze to silver level) got 170 farming while I got 70, the game was just kind of even, but the current one is worse.

stfu with your jinx one key already, this is GoS not LSharp go away

Chidory

Chidory

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 165 posts

Someone is working on a laneclear, the one that you were using is just basics. If you wanna use GoS you gotta manual farm until a very detailed laneclear is released

Easy

Easy

• Members
  • 13 posts

Looking forward for people to update there scripts to work around this as i haven't been able to make any work.

Jotta

Jotta

Suporte Brasileiro

• Members
  • 599 posts

Because the scripts are not working with both the 'IOW' and 'IAC'?

d1g

d1g

• Members
  • 19 posts

stfu with your jinx one key already, this is GoS not LSharp go away

What? he was just trying to give some feedback, why are you being so rude lol.

wombocombo

wombocombo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 99 posts

Good job.

zonker0000

zonker0000

• Members
  • 7 posts

http://i.imgbox.com/xHacBquI.png

error

when i press space,x,v key

i'm using the Inspire's Cassiopeia script 

i'm sure its v17

nikealvaro

nikealvaro

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • LocationUruguay

Somebody help me, IAC farm functions are no working for me, when I press X, C or V this error appears http://puu.sh/k3QiM/8718c58ab5.jpg , the only one thing that is working is combo with bar space. I think this is because my testscript1.lua file, can someone tell me or pass me the file? Thanks and sorry for my english xd

xVictorDlg

xVictorDlg

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 82 posts
  • LocationBrazil

explains how to install it ♥

Easy

Easy

• Members
  • 13 posts

Somebody help me, IAC farm functions are no working for me, when I press X, C or V this error appears http://puu.sh/k3QiM/8718c58ab5.jpg , the only one thing that is working is combo with bar space. I think this is because my testscript1.lua file, can someone tell me or pass me the file? Thanks and sorry for my english xd

pretty sure you have "require IOW" in both your "Champ".lua and the testscript.lua

Lostflash

Lostflash

Advanced Member

• Donator
  • 36 posts
  • LocationGermany

Sweet! <3

Thanks for all your effort! Need to update my script after Im home.

nikealvaro

nikealvaro

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • LocationUruguay

pretty sure you have "require IOW" in both your "Champ".lua and the testscript.lua

I appreciate so much if you send me the file, I just...... can't  :(

xVictorDlg

xVictorDlg

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 82 posts
  • LocationBrazil

http://i.imgbox.com/xHacBquI.png

erro

quando eu pressionar espaço, x, digite v

Estou usando o script de Cassiopeia da Inspire 

eu tenho certeza que o seu v17

champ Script outdated

Vision

Vision

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 80 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

GREAT JOB SIR ^_^

divinit3a

divinit3a

• Members
  • 17 posts

Are you using the exact same scripts that worked before? Did you by chance update your Inspired.lua in the past couple days? IAC will only work with the older version of Inspired.lua found here.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users