Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

[Script] Inspired's Orb Walker [v2]

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
175 replies to this topic

Achylles

Achylles

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 59 posts

lasthit and laneclear not working for me

edit: using ashe script

Chubelya

Chubelya

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 89 posts

so if i use a script that requires IOW should i replace my IAC right?

Chubelya

Chubelya

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 89 posts

lasthit and laneclear not working for me

edit: using ashe script

if ur ashe script does not require IOW dont replace ur IAC with IOW i guess

Achylles

Achylles

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 59 posts

if ur ashe script does not require IOW dont replace ur IAC with IOW i guess

it does

edit: tested it on tristana also not farming.

mentik78

mentik78

• Members
  • 7 posts

Let me post some feedback.
I've been testing it and comparing to the F7 orbwalker now for about 2 hours.
Champs tested: Tristana, Vayne, Ashe, Sivir.
The IOW does not attack everytime it can. When I tested more and more attack speed (2,20 and more), IOW didnt attack really faster than 1.5 or something like that. That's probably the biggest reason why I think that GoS OW is still better. Even on 2.5 attack speed, GoS OW was really attacking 2.5times/sec.
Another thing, i tested with Ashe script by Deftsu and that script is sweet, really really good R logic and Q logic as well. But again, slow attacks later on.
Next thing to mention is farming. Every champ (well i focused on testing IOW vs GoS OW, not really champ scripts) had problems with farming using X,C,V in early game, until about lvl 8 + at least BF sword. Late game it farms pretty good, but you can't reach late game with 20 cs on 20 mins. I know that someone already said that we have to farm on our own for now, but i had to mention that. X,C,V problems early were that it didnt even bother the minion is dying.. It just let him die and not even try to hit him. Not even once.

Sorry for long feedback, but i feel like it will be good in future, so it's good to help improving.

sweettw

sweettw

• Members
  • 4 posts

Please someone help me? I'm having this error when I press "V" "C" and "X".

s5abkcc.png

eligesso

eligesso

• Members
  • 1 posts

Because this does not work like v16 ?
Prior to this version of my screen opened normally and now always closes :(

Condim

Condim

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 371 posts

Let me post some feedback.
I've been testing it and comparing to the F7 orbwalker now for about 2 hours.
Champs tested: Tristana, Vayne, Ashe, Sivir.
The IOW does not attack everytime it can. When I tested more and more attack speed (2,20 and more), IOW didnt attack really faster than 1.5 or something like that. That's probably the biggest reason why I think that GoS OW is still better. Even on 2.5 attack speed, GoS OW was really attacking 2.5times/sec.
Another thing, i tested with Ashe script by Deftsu and that script is sweet, really really good R logic and Q logic as well. But again, slow attacks later on.
Next thing to mention is farming. Every champ (well i focused on testing IOW vs GoS OW, not really champ scripts) had problems with farming using X,C,V in early game, until about lvl 8 + at least BF sword. Late game it farms pretty good, but you can't reach late game with 20 cs on 20 mins. I know that someone already said that we have to farm on our own for now, but i had to mention that. X,C,V problems early were that it didnt even bother the minion is dying.. It just let him die and not even try to hit him. Not even once.

Sorry for long feedback, but i feel like it will be good in future, so it's good to help improving.

Yah man IAC same attack speed as GOS now IOW is faking slow man 1.50 speed AND EVERYONE IS CHANGING there scripts to v19. Is frustrating we have a slow orbwalk atm D:    Without even talking about the massive fps drop

refusebox

refusebox

• Members
  • 6 posts

Please someone help me? I'm having this error when I press "V" "C" and 

Yes,That happens to me too

AnhDuc

AnhDuc

GoS Lover

• Contributor
  • 3,208 posts
  • LocationVietnam

could you please add "focus selected target when in QWER range, if not in range then change to less cast priority automatically" and "only focus selected target" options with ON/OFF button? :D

Rakli

Rakli

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 213 posts

I think the location of the menu should be changed. If you click on an enemy champion, turret, minion, etc then you just can't see it.

wombocombo

wombocombo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 99 posts

IOW is too bad, really bad. Last Hit (X) and LaneClear (V) don't work well, and when they decide to work, have no logical sense, it's annoying. Any predictions to solve these issues?

SvAp0r

SvAp0r

• Members
  • 24 posts

JUST DO IT !

wtfastcrack

wtfastcrack

• Members
  • 3 posts

vOj70WZ.png

brooks

brooks

• Members
  • 4 posts

vOj70WZ.png

this

Inspired

Inspired

Took the red pill.

• Ex-Core Dev
  • PipPipPip
  • 723 posts
  • LocationWonderland
Updated to -> v1.8.
Fixed everything.

Hackman

Hackman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 61 posts

Installed v21. Removed all old scripts. I cannot click the menu. it just shows 2 tabs on the left top corner. i cant click it though.

JohanLiebert

JohanLiebert

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 62 posts

Tried updated one worked for a bit till I killed a champ and now it keeps getting that v error (ONLY v).

I think it only happens whilst no enemies on map or all enemies are dead

tested and yeah error happens when all champs are in FOW or dead. (whilst me playing victor against a bot in custom)

sweettw

sweettw

• Members
  • 4 posts

last hit and lane clear are not working.

iglor713

iglor713

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 92 posts

Inspired why IOC or IAC if Feretorix Orbwalking is 100x better ? This is no joke because I compared this two Orbwalkings...

For me more utility, libs = -.-

Please Donate for Feretorix

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users