Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

[OLD❓] LazyAiO [v4.0 | 30 Champs]

AiO Utility More

Best Answer DamnedNooB , 26 August 2019 - 01:25

Thanks for your work, only scripts working properly on Ext. Keep up the good work PLEASE <3

:wub:

Was hoping for a new version of internal, but since that wont happen too soon -

LazyAiO rewritten as soon as i have a new motherboard. (pc ded right now).

Thanks for the  kind words!!

Sorry for the absence, real life is a bi*** and my pc commited suicide  -_-

Go to the full post »

• Please log in to reply
1151 replies to this topic

ghutt

ghutt

• Members
  • 28 posts

So i tried Rengar. Skills are delayed, like i jump on a guy, and it doesnt do fast combo, sometimes guy run out of range and then skills activate, idk it has to be like that, or it can be changed. Its much faster to do combo myself. And would be much better if u could add jungle clear,like that would be perfect. :D Overall not bad

szycha618

szycha618

• Members
  • 23 posts

Yea I tried rengar too, combo is very slow :/ i hope You can improve that.

SkilledBears

SkilledBears

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 76 posts

can you give a look about syndra she rarely when can stun in easy targets 

evlt

evlt

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 38 posts

Is it just me or some of the champions in this script is not using abilities at all? i.e Malphite and Rengar

Also in the menu, it only shows the AIO setting and not the Combo setting. 

ghutt

ghutt

• Members
  • 28 posts

Is it just me or some of the champions in this script is not using abilities at all? i.e Malphite and Rengar

Idk, rengar worked well for me if we dont count that combo is slow. And there is Combo settings. U doing something wrong maybe? And try redownload or update.

SkilledBears

SkilledBears

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 76 posts

QWER ?

DamnedNooB

DamnedNooB

Advanced Member

• Scripts Developer
  • 929 posts
There is 200 MS delay on rengar skills to prevent usage of the wrong skill if you got 4 mana. He Wilk instant Q Ehen dashing and Q after attack in Combo. Hope that helps for clarification. Ill add the delay only if you have 3 mana in the next update, that should improve Speed a little. Still, 3-4 possible skills in one second doesnt seem slow to me :P

SkilledBears

SkilledBears

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 76 posts

There is 200 MS delay on rengar skills to prevent usage of the wrong skill if you got 4 mana. He Wilk instant Q Ehen dashing and Q after attack in Combo. Hope that helps for clarification. Ill add the delay only if you have 3 mana in the next update, that should improve Speed a little. Still, 3-4 possible skills in one second doesnt seem slow to me :P

look at syndra please babe :D 1 BJ FOR IT LOL

SkilledBears

SkilledBears

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 76 posts

For Jinx 
Q Jinx in small Range it still uses Rocket sounds not good in 1v1 late game

ghutt

ghutt

• Members
  • 28 posts

There is 200 MS delay on rengar skills to prevent usage of the wrong skill if you got 4 mana. He Wilk instant Q Ehen dashing and Q after attack in Combo. Hope that helps for clarification. Ill add the delay only if you have 3 mana in the next update, that should improve Speed a little. Still, 3-4 possible

skills in one second doesnt seem slow to me :P

Hmm, idk. When i played i didnt see combo in 1sec. Ill test it more later. And why you will add the delay only if there's 3 mana next update? :D :WutFace:

DamnedNooB

DamnedNooB

Advanced Member

• Scripts Developer
  • 929 posts

look at syndra please babe :D 1 BJ FOR IT LOL

Maybe soon

For Jinx 
Q Jinx in small Range it still uses Rocket sounds not good in 1v1 late game

check Menu ;)

Hmm, idk. When i played i didnt see combo in 1sec. Ill test it more later. And why you will add the delay only if there's 3 mana next update? :D :WutFace:

i explained it above :thinking:

ghutt

ghutt

• Members
  • 28 posts

Maybe soon
 check Menu ;)
i explained it above :thinking:

Oh yeah, im kinda dumb, sorry :DD

starcraft

starcraft

• Members
  • 21 posts

error today on trist

comes up as 

[ERROR]\LazyAiO.lua:1664: attempt to call method 'Force Target' (a userdata value)

this occured using various orbwalkers when holding combo or farm down. if u could fix it it would be great, this trist script is op for carrying even diamond games.

Starboy

Starboy

• Members
  • 19 posts

Having issue where when playing Caitlyn; ext will stop responding. Dummy process doesnt crash, but unable to load shift menu/f6, and orbwalker keybinds don't work. Not getting any error messages and haven't ran into this problem on any other champs. 
Tried restarting dummy process and reloading GoS Ext, worked briefly and then went unresponsive again.

DamnedNooB

DamnedNooB

Advanced Member

• Scripts Developer
  • 929 posts

error today on trist

comes up as 

[ERROR]\LazyAiO.lua:1664: attempt to call method 'Force Target' (a userdata value)

this occured using various orbwalkers when holding combo or farm down. if u could fix it it would be great, this trist script is op for carrying even diamond games.

gamsterons ORB isnt supported, no issue using IC's wich i recommend. Ill check the default orb implementation.

Having issue where when playing Caitlyn; ext will stop responding. Dummy process doesnt crash, but unable to load shift menu/f6, and orbwalker keybinds don't work. Not getting any error messages and haven't ran into this problem on any other champs. 
Tried restarting dummy process and reloading GoS Ext, worked briefly and then went unresponsive again.

This is a core issue, nothing i can do about it sorry.

Starboy

Starboy

• Members
  • 19 posts

This is a core issue, nothing i can do about it sorry.

No worries, otherwise great script- every other champ is A1

DamnedNooB

DamnedNooB

Advanced Member

• Scripts Developer
  • 929 posts

No worries, otherwise great script- every other champ is A1

Tyvm :wub:

Lokillo95

Lokillo95

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 30 posts

rengar is god?

Cardboard5

Cardboard5

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 126 posts

Nice work man. Just came back from about a 2 month break, loving what I see going on here! Finally some great developers making some even better scripts <3 Much love!

Lokillo95

Lokillo95

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 30 posts

Yea I tried rengar , combo is very slow :l

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: AiO, Utility, More

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users