Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

[OKAY✔️]KILLER AIO - HWEI RELEASED

killer aio syndra veigar karthus annie gangplank naafiri chogath hwei

• Please log in to reply
420 replies to this topic

santi4003

santi4003

• Members
  • 15 posts

The next script will be Gangplank, he is currently under development. Stay tuned!

hype!!

Rucka

Rucka

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 75 posts

I've been fiddling around with Annie lately and am a little confused on the Ninja mode. Is it supposed to automatically flash?

Hightail

Hightail

Advanced Member

• Scripts Developer
  • 240 posts

I've been fiddling around with Annie lately and am a little confused on the Ninja mode. Is it supposed to automatically flash?

Yes, this option can also be toggled off. It will also not flash if the target is close enough.

The ninja is supposed to be a hard-engage that catches people off guard.

Rucka

Rucka

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 75 posts

Yes, this option can also be toggled off. It will also not flash if the target is close enough.

The ninja is supposed to be a hard-engage that catches people off guard.

My issue is I couldn't get it to do anything. I get the text saying it's active when I hold down the hot key (which I did rebind; not sure if that makes a difference), but I couldn't get it to do anything other than move my character. I'll do some more testing though.

Aristo

Aristo

You donut

• 12,575 posts
  • LocationSomewhere over the rainbow

My issue is I couldn't get it to do anything. I get the text saying it's active when I hold down the hot key (which I did rebind; not sure if that makes a difference), but I couldn't get it to do anything other than move my character. I'll do some more testing though.

Make sure default orbwalker is disabled but ggorbwalker is enabled and if your keyboard is Q W E R set your keys like this: https://www.youtube....h?v=wvcdFOHvmyI

If A Z E R then like this: https://youtu.be/LHFD6q3_XCk

Then there will be no reason to have any issues 

Hightail

Hightail

Advanced Member

• Scripts Developer
  • 240 posts

I was able to get this to work no problem in a practice game. Try out a practice game, spawn a dummy, make sure you have your ult and stun up and it should engage with flash and tibbers.

Rucka

Rucka

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 75 posts

Make sure default orbwalker is disabled but ggorbwalker is enabled and if your keyboard is Q W E R set your keys like this: https://www.youtube....h?v=wvcdFOHvmyI

If A Z E R then like this: https://youtu.be/LHFD6q3_XCk

Then there will be no reason to have any issues 

Yeah brotha man, everything is set properly, has been since I've used GOS.

I was able to get this to work no problem in a practice game. Try out a practice game, spawn a dummy, make sure you have your ult and stun up and it should engage with flash and tibbers.

I still haven't gotten a chance to test it out. I'll try later today if I'm not busy.

tallywacker

tallywacker

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 214 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

karthus is very good won so much as supp with him 

Hightail

Hightail

Advanced Member

• Scripts Developer
  • 240 posts

That's awesome to hear <3

tallywacker

tallywacker

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 214 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

That's awesome to hear <3

he very good thank you for this

https://ibb.co/zFQXr4f

Hightail

Hightail

Advanced Member

• Scripts Developer
  • 240 posts

If everything stays on track, Gangplank will be released this week. This has been a massive undertaking, stay tuned!

dnsDev

dnsDev

Advanced Member

• Trial Developer
  • 126 posts
  • LocationGermany

Pog

Hightail

Hightail

Advanced Member

• Scripts Developer
  • 240 posts

Veigar updated with the new 13.7 values!

POPCAT

POPCAT

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 34 posts

karthus crashing everytime i respawn 13.7

Hightail

Hightail

Advanced Member

• Scripts Developer
  • 240 posts

Will test right now.

Edit: Unable to replicate this issue, tested with 5 bots. I just recently did some library updates, so please make sure you are on the latest version of everything. The current Killer Library is on version 2.23

Hightail

Hightail

Advanced Member

• Scripts Developer
  • 240 posts

Alright I found the issue out, turns out myHero.dead is returning true even if Karthus is alive. This is a GoS API bug that Fere will just have to resolve. Seems to only affect Karthus for some reason.

Aristo

Aristo

You donut

• 12,575 posts
  • LocationSomewhere over the rainbow

Alright I found the issue out, turns out myHero.dead is returning true even if Karthus is alive. This is a GoS API bug that Fere will just have to resolve. Seems to only affect Karthus for some reason.

Now it should be fine, Feretorix pushed a fix for it. Lemme know if it's fine  :)

Hightail

Hightail

Advanced Member

• Scripts Developer
  • 240 posts

It appears to be fixed, hooray!

masterf2

masterf2

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 95 posts

thanks

Hightail

Hightail

Advanced Member

• Scripts Developer
  • 240 posts

RAlcJue.png

Gangplank is released! Please see the main post for details.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: killer, aio, syndra, veigar, karthus, annie, gangplank, naafiri, chogath, hwei

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users