Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Rugal aimbot, updated.

• Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

iUAE

iUAE

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 81 posts

My dude? Can you make zed?

This000guy

This000guy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 124 posts

https://raw.githubus...lynotcaster.lua

I made some changes on this script identation to reduce this spaghetti, I'm not claiming this mine. Fixed cast for ally exclusive.

Currently supporte heroes in this version:

Aatrox, Ahri, Akali, Alistar, Amumu, Anivia, Annie, Ashe, Aurelion Sol, Azir, Bard, Blitz, Brand, Braum, Cait, Camille, Cho, Ekko, Fiddle, Fizz, Galio, Garen, Gragas, Graves, Illaoi, Irelia, Jax, Kalista, Katarina, Kayle, Leona, Malphite, Master, Miss, Morgana, Nasus, Olaf, Pantheon, Poppy, Rakan, Shen, Singed, Sivir, Sona, Soraka, Taliyah, Teemo, Tristana, Trynda, TF, Udyr, Varus, Vayne, Vladimir, Warwick, Xayah, Xin, Yorick, Zilean.

I'll do update this on every rotation if wanted. not added Jayce due to his different instances and I'll not, just made this small changes to improve this script, claps to the author

Can you add zed?

["Zed"] = {
Q = {Range = 900, Delay = 0.25, Width = 50, Speed = 1700, Type = 1, Collision = false, Search = 750},
W = {Range = 650, Delay = 0.25, Width = 0, Speed = 1750, Type = 4, Collision = false, Search = 3500},
E = {Range = 0, Delay = 0.25, Width = 290, Speed = 0, Type = 4, Collision = false, Search = 3500},
R = {Range = 625, Delay = 0.75, Width = 0, Speed = 0, Type = 4, Collision = false, Search = 3500},
},

just open definitely not god's version in notepad++  and add zed in the local skill data section. you can give that a try, though i dont play zed so im not bothering to test. adding champions should be pretty easy with something structured like this. give it a try.

devil1996zgg

devil1996zgg

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 203 posts

how add script external help install :) 

This000guy

This000guy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 124 posts

how add script external help install :)

the same way you manually install any other script on the loader

1.copy the link url.

2. open loader

3. right click next to the scripts

4. "install new script" and paste the url. hit ok.

Trynd

Trynd

• Members
  • 23 posts

the same way you manually install any other script on the loader

1.copy the link url.

2. open loader

3. right click next to the scripts

4. "install new script" and paste the url. hit ok.

By the way, people were getting confused because you original post link ins't a .lua extension raw. Anyways, could you add lux to it?? Would be amazing. Thanks

SkilledBears

SkilledBears

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 76 posts

this is a cool idea :) but maybe lets take the copyright for this

hope u improve it soon

This000guy

This000guy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 124 posts

this is a cool idea :) but maybe lets take the copyright for this

hope u improve it soon

no idea what youre trying to say.

devil1996zgg

devil1996zgg

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 203 posts

work ? 

IrrelevantGamer187

IrrelevantGamer187

• Members
  • 8 posts

just used this and its AMAZING GREAT WORK

SkilledBears

SkilledBears

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 76 posts

HOW COME IT IS NOT WORKING THO

SkilledBears

SkilledBears

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 76 posts

if anyone willing to let me know how to get this working

i can see it in menu but no spellcast working

IrrelevantGamer187

IrrelevantGamer187

• Members
  • 8 posts

Its an aim bot

so when you cast yourself it corrects it. example when i play graves and push q if my q wasnt gonna hit or slightly off it moves it for you

This000guy

This000guy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 124 posts

the spells that u want the aimbot to function for need to be in normal cast mode in your hotkeys.

for example if you want the bot to help aim your Q for you go to your hotkeys and set normal cast spell 1 to Q and make sure it isnt smart casting. then push and hold Q when your mouse is near a target to have the bot function.

kharneth31

kharneth31

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 163 posts

again i think ihateskillshots pred just isnt good, at least not since i used it a while back. if you can make it work at your elo thats fine. if you think this script is redundant or pointless or less efficient, i suggest that you dont use it. the truth is since im not a dev and this isnt my personal work, i dont even care if any one uses it or not since i take dont take pride in something thats not mine. i posted for the courtesy of just sharing something that does work in the way its supposed to. if it is a waste of time to post then so be it, no skin off my back- ive spent very little of my own time on this.

thanks for your expressing your point of view anyways. i havent been updating the github with the rest of the champions ive added. but if people say they like this script ill eventually go back on github and update it with my changes. if people dont want to wait they can easily update it themselves. and if nobody likes the script no real loss for anyone.  

The pred works by clicking on who you want the skill to target. Not sure how you think its a bad pred.

This000guy

This000guy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 124 posts

The pred works by clicking on who you want the skill to target. Not sure how you think its a bad pred.

thank you for bumping the thread. 

hope you like the script. if not oh well, i didnt make it. if you dont like it, i advise you not to use it. if you like it, feel free to use it. 

yay. lol.

makevio

makevio

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 151 posts
nvm

makevio

makevio

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 151 posts

It's kinda interesting if you set the script to spacebar for spells lol, works pretty good most of the time.

iUAE

iUAE

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 81 posts

Darius doesn't work

This000guy

This000guy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 124 posts

Darius doesn't work

what aim help could you possibly need with darius <_______________>?

chinflip

chinflip

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 57 posts

i guess this is discontinued?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users