Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

[SEMI-OKAY✔️]Pussy AIO [73 Champions] (I am not the developer of it.)

• Please log in to reply
391 replies to this topic

songyadong

songyadong

• Members
  • 5 posts

Weird, it should make one if you don't have it

download the common
Aristo's AIO for most scripts:

https://github.com/4.../master/EXT.rar
or
The pussyscripts one:
https://github.com/I...ns/CommonFolder

It's there?

The PussyAIO folder is already in the "common" folder within the EXT. Idk how to fix it

Aristo

Aristo

You donut

• 12,651 posts
  • LocationSomewhere over the rainbow

The PussyAIO folder is already in the "common" folder within the EXT. Idk how to fix it

Delete your whole gamingonsteroids folder install this: http://gamingonstero...-just-one-file/

Simple as that. 

songyadong

songyadong

• Members
  • 5 posts

Delete your whole gamingonsteroids folder install this: http://gamingonstero...-just-one-file/

Simple as that. 

Just did this, same error

Aristo

Aristo

You donut

• 12,651 posts

Just did this, same error

Then i do not have any solutions, that problem was happening before with this aio for some other people, i do not know how to solve. 

songyadong

songyadong

• Members
  • 5 posts

Then i do not have any solutions, that problem was happening before with this aio for some other people, i do not know how to solve. 

when you say delete the whole gamingonsteriods folder, do you mean the EXT folder?

Aristo

Aristo

You donut

• 12,651 posts

when you say delete the whole gamingonsteriods folder, do you mean the EXT folder?

gamingonsteriods folder on appdata/roaming  what i meant, nothing else.

Xionlunix

Xionlunix

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 34 posts

Insec on Lee sin doesn't work , neither Flash nor Ward. I tried to select target manually, still, nothing happens

Impuls

Impuls

Advanced Member

• Scripts Developer
  • 108 posts

Insec on Lee sin doesn't work , neither Flash nor Ward. I tried to select target manually, still, nothing happens

Just tested. It works.
?

Replays

Replays

• Members
  • 27 posts

Morgana Q seems like it could use a little work seems to miss a lot more than it hits. Also some more E spell blocks would be awesome.

loko978

loko978

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 65 posts

Lux is firing random Rs 

Impuls

Impuls

Advanced Member

• Scripts Developer
  • 108 posts

Morgana Q seems like it could use a little work seems to miss a lot more than it hits. Also some more E spell blocks would be awesome.

Q - Might be prediction/FPS&tick thing, I can look into how it's set up though
More E spells - Like? 
It has a lot of useless ones already. Honestly it should only be very important ones enabled to avoid waste/baiting from enemy

Lux is firing random Rs 

Check settings. Probably trying to KS or a autoR @ certain amount targets hit #

HowFarIveFallen

HowFarIveFallen

• Members
  • 7 posts

Also having issues with Lee Sin insec, he will take the q only to auto attack target after wards. Tried remapping flash/ward to different keys, unlocked camera, locked camera, but still nope. Any advice?

ywehcb

ywehcb

• Members
  • 5 posts

ily aristo

Saycu

Saycu

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 52 posts

Zoe needs a calculation fix to throw the Q and hit the enemy champion, many times she throws the Q and instantly throws it again but within inches of hitting the enemy champion, although she rarely hits it, and sometimes in the combo of the R + E does not get to hit the E

Impuls

Impuls

Advanced Member

• Scripts Developer
  • 108 posts

Zoe needs a calculation fix to throw the Q and hit the enemy champion, many times she throws the Q and instantly throws it again but within inches of hitting the enemy champion, although she rarely hits it, and sometimes in the combo of the R + E does not get to hit the E

Thank you, I'll look into it.
inches of hitting enemy like, Q to short or to left/right of champ.
R > E combo doesn't use E or misses E?

Saycu

Saycu

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 52 posts

Thank you, I'll look into it.
inches of hitting enemy like, Q to short or to left/right of champ.
R > E combo doesn't use E or misses E?

The E throws it but many times it does not hit it and with the Q it does not exploit the maximum damage using the greatest possible distance, it just throws it to the side and instantly directs it towards the enemy without any success as I had mentioned, it seems to me a champ which can be a killing machine if it has all the exact parameters

A similar problem happens with vel koz, in which it fires the Q but at no time does it detonate it again so that in the division it hits the enemy, but simply fires the Q and it reaches its maximum range and splits, giving it time the enemy to position and dodge the projectile, I had to go to manual control so as not to lose

Saycu

Saycu

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 52 posts

Karthus has a problem with his automatic Q in which it is almost better to farm it manually, his combo is fine and his R predicts almost perfectly, but his farming with the Q that is his core sometimes does not work, I would recommend adding to the option of harassing that if there is no enemy champion within his range he can give the last blow to the minions, that would be absolute Harassment and as annoying as a Xerath

Bangb

Bangb

• Members
  • 1 posts

working fine nvm

Aristo

Aristo

You donut

• 12,651 posts

Azir won't load in game :(

Are you sure? If you are trying it in a custom game just add a bot, it loads fine. There's no reason to have that issue.

mostafamedhat

mostafamedhat

• Members
  • 3 posts

is there any way to stop kata from canceling ult ?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users