Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

[MoTBase] -- [SingleLua: Anivia reworked updated to 1.1] -- [Old MoTBase: Draven,Gnar,Olaf,Twisted Fate]

Anivia Twisted Fate Gnar Olaf

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
115 replies to this topic

MarCiii

MarCiii

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 216 posts
  • LocationMoTBase City

tini gnar combo perfect but lane clear fps drop :dogecry: and waiting you add R logic for mega gnar :thugdoge: wait jayce by marciii 

p/s: marciii fighting <3

will change gnar laneclear that was only a fast way to do.

Rekt

Rekt

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 90 posts
  • LocationSky

I lvoe ur draven script :)

Feretorix

Feretorix

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,057 posts
✓  Best Answer
To be honest, the other day i was into an ARAM game, and found your Twisted Fate script. Was pretty pleased with it, behind all the ambition hidden in it. The mana decisions for blue/golden cards while combo-ing and all other stuff. Ended up with the most damage at the end of the game. The only thing that was bugging me that it's getting stuck, if enemies are too far away, it never uses "Q" to harass them, if we have a card loaded.

Also the other day i tested Draven, it was pretty fine with the exception i thought;
-maybe inspired should allow users while using their orbwalker, to choose if it should be going to mouse position, or the position of a catche-able axe on the ground. And a bug i experienced, i was attacking my own teammate barrels of Gangplank! Probably Inspired-lib issue too?

And not last - the recent drama and flaming between you and Deftsu is something that should end ASAP.
Even by my request i have asked him to copy the entire damage lib and update it, i repeat, COPY. But in the meantime he is flaming you for giving out credits. I think he should really chill out first, because the code is open source and we learn from each other this way.

Anyway, keep up the work you're doing. You're managing well and it has a sense that it's probably done with a bit of passion and joy.

thojuno

thojuno

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 147 posts

To be honest, the other day i was into an ARAM game, and found your Twisted Fate script. Was pretty pleased with it, behind all the ambition hidden in it. The mana decisions for blue/golden cards while combo-ing and all other stuff. Ended up with the most damage at the end of the game. The only thing that was bugging me that it's getting stuck, if enemies are too far away, it never uses "Q" to harass them, if we have a card loaded.

Also the other day i tested Draven, it was pretty fine with the exception i thought;
-maybe inspired should allow users while using their orbwalker, to choose if it should be going to mouse position, or the position of a catche-able axe on the ground. And a bug i experienced, i was attacking my own teammate barrels of Gangplank! Probably Inspired-lib issue too?

And not last - the recent drama and flaming between you and Deftsu is something that should end ASAP.
Even by my request i have asked him to copy the entire damage lib and update it, i repeat, COPY. But in the meantime he is flaming you for giving out credits. I think he should really chill out first, because the code is open source and we learn from each other this way.

Anyway, keep up the work you're doing. You're managing well and it has a sense that it's probably done with a bit of passion and joy.

Feretonix you are wonderful because Mutual learning is the right thing to do

MarCiii

MarCiii

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 216 posts
  • LocationMoTBase City

Twisted Fate has the Option to Set only Use Q if in Range of Card. Cause of that i had managed it to Press Harass Instead of Combo then, it should work without any problems.

Draven´s Axe is a problem to code that i always go to the axe without getting any AA Cancels or buggy movements. I can also add a choice Picking up by Mouse Range or in Range of myHero. I will try to do this in the future (Axe picking). Attacking of own teammate barrels of Gangplank i have also released, but i think that is Inspired, Maybe i have to make a name Check for Enemy in Pairs, then this bug should be done!

The thing with Deftsu, i dont want to fight in any way. I really like this guy and his work and i hope that we could be friends in the future.

I respect everyone here! I find the work of all nice and a community should make all stick together, no matter what happens!

Maybe we all can work as a team that is my wish for the future!

Feretorix Thank you for your contribution. That really built me ​​up . Thank you!

thojuno

thojuno

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 147 posts

Maybe we all can work as a team that is my wish for the future!

I like this  :P

Deftsu

Deftsu

donthackourgames

• Ex-Core Dev
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,812 posts

To be honest, the other day i was into an ARAM game, and found your Twisted Fate script. Was pretty pleased with it, behind all the ambition hidden in it. The mana decisions for blue/golden cards while combo-ing and all other stuff. Ended up with the most damage at the end of the game. The only thing that was bugging me that it's getting stuck, if enemies are too far away, it never uses "Q" to harass them, if we have a card loaded.Also the other day i tested Draven, it was pretty fine with the exception i thought;-maybe inspired should allow users while using their orbwalker, to choose if it should be going to mouse position, or the position of a catche-able axe on the ground. And a bug i experienced, i was attacking my own teammate barrels of Gangplank! Probably Inspired-lib issue too?And not last - the recent drama and flaming between you and Deftsu is something that should end ASAP.Even by my request i have asked him to copy the entire damage lib and update it, i repeat, COPY. But in the meantime he is flaming you for giving out credits. I think he should really chill out first, because the code is open source and we learn from each other this way.Anyway, keep up the work you're doing. You're managing well and it has a sense that it's probably done with a bit of passion and joy.

well, there is a difference between learning and copy-pasting, you know it, DamageLib is not that big thing tbh, its just a function that returns a value depending on your champ and skill.. and when i ported it, i knew every function i used before releasing it.

well for the drama, i hope its finally sorted out, he should from now asking us first for help,code,function etc.. for reasons its open-source, for "Learning" learning doesn't mean you can do whatever you want but, you know asking is not bad since we are at the same community, we should be friends instead of everyone working on his own, one doing functions,tables, the other just use them. he said he prefer working on his own, but as i see he is working with our codes not on his own, that's kinda weird.. and this is my last word about marciii, i won't talk anymore about his code or about what he is doing, i hope he will change anyway :) i really know all is done for our wonderful community but still we want some respect for our work not just writing credits : deftsu
i always thanks Inspired everytime he helps me since we are at the same community..

MarCiii

MarCiii

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 216 posts
  • LocationMoTBase City

Anivia is now a single lua file and has been fully reworked!

Anivia has been fully reworked and can be used as a single lua File.

Check the SPOILER!

If you want to use the new Anivia dont forget to turn off MoTBase.lua in launcher!

Lelouch

Lelouch

?

• Members
  • 464 posts

Spoiler

sean3808

sean3808

Advanced Member

• Donator
  • 220 posts

um....one more end on line 500

MarCiii

MarCiii

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 216 posts
  • LocationMoTBase City

Spoiler

Thanks a lot to you ;)

MarCiii

MarCiii

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 216 posts
  • LocationMoTBase City

um....one more end on line 500

Anivia should be fixed now.

Darkness

Darkness

GoSDB's manager

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,137 posts

added to gosdb :)

thojuno

thojuno

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 147 posts

hey marciii you can do missfortune script ???

thenecro

thenecro

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 64 posts
  • LocationBrasil

UPGRADE IN OLAF PLS

Rekt

Rekt

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 90 posts
  • LocationSky

ur anivia is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!! 

LAsDePique

LAsDePique

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 103 posts
  • LocationFrance

Anivia is just ****ing awesome i just test it and i carry the game ! *_* 

Only the wall sometime the calculation is not really good but i turn it off prefer to make my own wall ! 

Next try is olaf *_*

Ruedonger

Ruedonger

Wurst

• Ex-Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 457 posts

TF is awesome

thenecro

thenecro

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 64 posts
  • LocationBrasil

error in motolaf

1st haras

2- last hit .... 

2zfu24h.jpg

I noticed that in my in motolaf
has hit the last option with the Q!
and this script castspel E!

freem4n

freem4n

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 152 posts

Anivia doen's use E sometimes even on frozen champions, I have to use it manually.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Anivia, Twisted Fate, Gnar, Olaf

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users