Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

[OKAY✔️] WRAIO

• Please log in to reply
83 replies to this topic

JiingzDev

JiingzDev

• Members
  • 25 posts

Currently Impuls updates it from time to time, so most champion of this aio should be working fine. 

As I mentioned in my M.E.G.A - Series Thread, I will update some older nice Scripts and add my own at some point. Now I am ready to release WRAIO :)

If you got some errors, tell me the errorcode + which champ and try to describe what you've done to trigger the error. So far it's going great for me though, so I expect it to work.

installtogos.jpg

CREDITS TO RMAN, I JUST UPDATED IT AND ADJUSTED LOGICS A BIT.

unknown.png

Aristo

Aristo

You donut

• 12,651 posts
  • LocationSomewhere over the rainbow

:o  WR AIO is back, thank you for fixing this aio! I am sure a lot of people will love it!

ywehcb

ywehcb

• Members
  • 5 posts

PogChamp 

dayz2000

dayz2000

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 113 posts

gonna test~

extin1

extin1

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • 499 posts

Loved this high skill photoshop 'X' on Draven XD

I'm eager to test again this update!

SevenX

SevenX

• Members
  • 21 posts

Imagine starting Dev Script 1 Week ago and reviving every old good scripts,
Godlike work =D

sanccaomateus

sanccaomateus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 58 posts

oh god! nice!

JiingzDev

JiingzDev

• Members
  • 25 posts

Imagine starting Dev Script 1 Week ago and reviving every old good scripts,
Godlike work =D

Actually im in league scene for 3/4 years now lol

MurantyX

MurantyX

• Members
  • 2 posts

Great work, tested it with kalista. Generally good but:

1. Jumps could be more effecient but idk if it depends on orbwalker (i use ggorb, script if im not wrong before was for gamsteron orb that is not upadted i think), in combo sometimes its incredible fast but sometimes it's slower than i would expect and in combo kalista don't jump on minions to get enemy in aa range when enemy is out of kalista aa range what would be very very helpfull

2. I would suggest to separate E usage: jungle for x minions / lane clear and last hit for x minions because it's problematic if you want to use on 1x mobs in jungle and 2x mobs in lane.

3. Calculations of E are perfect expect using E before die, sometimes if you have even 5% of your life and enemy 120% dmg of E (death) and script don't use it.

That's only suggestion idk if you just update scripts or you edit them too to make greater version of them, thats not any requirements so chill and no offense 

If i see something "new"/try other champs i will write new reply

And question. Will you try to repair/remake draven script? There is no any draven script working on the site and it could be one of the strongest scripts here

First try and i can say "Love it"  :wub:

luxis797

luxis797

• Members
  • 16 posts

Actually im in league scene for 3/4 years now lol

So u will revamp also justevade? since a lot of spells is missing, and it needs a really big update because sometimes it evades, sometimes not, sometimes it sees spells, sometimes nop.. i guess i being quite old rnw

masterf2

masterf2

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 95 posts

Nice, thanks

JiingzDev

JiingzDev

• Members
  • 25 posts

Great work, tested it with kalista. Generally good but:

1. Jumps could be more effecient but idk if it depends on orbwalker (i use ggorb, script if im not wrong before was for gamsteron orb that is not upadted i think), in combo sometimes its incredible fast but sometimes it's slower than i would expect and in combo kalista don't jump on minions to get enemy in aa range when enemy is out of kalista aa range what would be very very helpfull

2. I would suggest to separate E usage: jungle for x minions / lane clear and last hit for x minions because it's problematic if you want to use on 1x mobs in jungle and 2x mobs in lane.

3. Calculations of E are perfect expect using E before die, sometimes if you have even 5% of your life and enemy 120% dmg of E (death) and script don't use it.

That's only suggestion idk if you just update scripts or you edit them too to make greater version of them, thats not any requirements so chill and no offense 

If i see something "new"/try other champs i will write new reply

And question. Will you try to repair/remake draven script? There is no any draven script working on the site and it could be one of the strongest scripts here

First try and i can say "Love it"  :wub:

Thanks for your Feedback! Usually it was planned to update it and adjust the Logics a bit so that its up-to-date, adding new features/editing them much wasn't planned, but maybe I'll do this one day :)

The thing about Draven is as following:

We are using a EXT cheat, which works through reading the memory. Internal cheats have direct memory access and can also use functions from League of Legends, to retrieve Info WAY faster. You can clearly see that at Evade, you can only dodge after the missile/skillshot has been "created" or starts to get visible, with internal you can dodge before that even happens and thats because you can "hook" certain functions when your internal.

Dravens Axe is called a Troy Object in League. Because of the reason I stated above, catching Axes with a external script is not really possible or atleast not as fluent so that it would be really efficient, just because EXT don't have this direct memory access so its sower and it can't hook certain functions to retrieve the info.

Sorry if that blowed ur mind xd But needed to explain this further because alot of people asked me that.

JiingzDev

JiingzDev

• Members
  • 25 posts

So u will revamp also justevade? since a lot of spells is missing, and it needs a really big update because sometimes it evades, sometimes not, sometimes it sees spells, sometimes nop.. i guess i being quite old rnw

Thats not the issue, the issue is that its external. Read the text I sent above.

pwincess

pwincess

• Members
  • 1 posts

which orbwalker is best for this? it keeps crashing for me every few mins

JiingzDev

JiingzDev

• Members
  • 25 posts

GGOrb

Aristo

Aristo

You donut

• 12,651 posts
  • LocationSomewhere over the rainbow

Try only with GGorbwalker and WRaio, disable anything else it should be fine that way. 

bandyta9

bandyta9

• Members
  • 27 posts

DISCONNECTING ON RIVEN!

dayz2000

dayz2000

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 113 posts

DISCONNECTING ON RIVEN!

try pussy aio riven ......

is almost same  than wr riven

bandyta9

bandyta9

• Members
  • 27 posts

pussy aio riven for me work not best.. 

dynd0l

dynd0l

• Members
  • 5 posts

so u mean to disable evade as well to play on that?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users