Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

My personal scripts Tierlist

• Please log in to reply
67 replies to this topic

Messi30

Messi30

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 152 posts

Hello there, i see so many time question about best script so i did my tier list, this is my opinion only, the meta is considered also ! as utility i always run : BK-minimapHack, CDtracker, dnsActivator (disable qss ,cleanse and autolvlspell), dnsSimpleKite (for adc), GGorb (enable qss and cleanse), JustEvade(draw only)

unknown.png

Aristo

Aristo

You donut

• 12,490 posts
  • LocationSomewhere over the rainbow

A thread that deserves to be pinned! 

bandyta9

bandyta9

• Members
  • 27 posts

Where is akshan/ nvm i got it

paliczekkk

paliczekkk

• Members
  • 1 posts

where is zed?

Messi30

Messi30

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 152 posts

where is zed?

he is miss dunno why wtf xd, but anyway zed doesnt ve good script atm 

greenteaop

greenteaop

• Members
  • 13 posts

god bless this man

tallywacker

tallywacker

Advanced Member

• Premium
  • 212 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

dns for lux kinda broken/notwork lol

Devereux

Devereux

Advanced Member

• Trial Developer
  • 112 posts

From my experience, with some minor code adjustments, I've found the highest success on:

- Pussy AIO's Syndra, Kha'Zix, Eve and Graves

- Project Winrate's Lucian is so broken.

- GGAIO Ezreal is also quite good.

PussyAIO is my go-to script.

I definitely use Syndra quite a fair bit, you can get a massive cs lead with good lane bullying.

Messi30

Messi30

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 152 posts

dns for lux kinda broken/notwork lol

oh may be right, i think pussy lux is better then

Messi30

Messi30

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 152 posts

From my experience, with some minor code adjustments, I've found the highest success on:

- Pussy AIO's Syndra, Kha'Zix, Eve and Graves

- Project Winrate's Lucian is so broken.

- GGAIO Ezreal is also quite good.

PussyAIO is my go-to script.

I definitely use Syndra quite a fair bit, you can get a massive cs lead with good lane bullying.

interesting, i didnt play much syndra but i tought stun wasnt dat good, i may be wrong.

i didnt play eve/khazix, but i agree for graves, u should try talon he is not easy to play but kinda broken in this meta after few pratices

u can see it just checking wr of best talon, its insane

https://www.leagueof...oners/talon/euw

Devereux

Devereux

Advanced Member

• Trial Developer
  • 112 posts

interesting, i didnt play much syndra but i tought stun wasnt dat good, i may be wrong.

i didnt play eve/khazix, but i agree for graves, u should try talon he is not easy to play but kinda broken in this meta after few pratices

u can see it just checking wr of best talon, its insane

https://www.leagueof...oners/talon/euw

The QE stun is a bit hit and miss, so I am usually doing that manually, but to be honest, If the Harass settings are configured to only use Q and auto-Q, then you will bully people out of lane just from Q spam.

I did a slight tweak of the auto-Q code so that it only applies whenever they cast a spell or auto-attack, as it makes it almost guaranteed to hit.

I think I need to practice a bit more to get the hang out of talon. I played one game and pretty much inted :P

BakaChan

BakaChan

• Members
  • 5 posts

The QE stun is a bit hit and miss, so I am usually doing that manually, but to be honest, If the Harass settings are configured to only use Q and auto-Q, then you will bully people out of lane just from Q spam.

I did a slight tweak of the auto-Q code so that it only applies whenever they cast a spell or auto-attack, as it makes it almost guaranteed to hit.

I think I need to practice a bit more to get the hang out of talon. I played one game and pretty much inted :P

would you like to share that tweaked script?

rsnek

rsnek

• Members
  • 6 posts

I would also ask for this script.

Messi30

Messi30

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 152 posts

i found some new secret op champion :P kog bot ap, give it a try folk 

unknown.png

Devereux

Devereux

Advanced Member

• Trial Developer
  • 112 posts

would you like to share that tweaked script?

I'm uncertain what the site policy is on supplying adjustments of other people's code. I suspect that I would need the permission of the author. @Aristo

i found some new secret op champion :P kog bot ap, give it a try folk 

unknown.png

Nice, I used to do this a couple years back when external was brand new, but it was quite bad as external used to not put the mouse back where it moved it from, as you'd imagine with KogMaw's long range ultimates, it would be quite clunky. I imagine this would be quite good now, perhaps better if it uses minimap for R casts, as it might be able to hit stuff that are off-screen.

Aristo

Aristo

You donut

• 12,490 posts
  • LocationSomewhere over the rainbow

I'm uncertain what the site policy is on supplying adjustments of other people's code. I suspect that I would need the permission of the author. @Aristo

You can throw the lua here, if it's not encrypted it's all good. Just don't post anything encrypted. 

Raine

Raine

‌‌

• Contributor
  • 467 posts
Thanks for the great effort!

I personally don't see why so many people say Ezreal is that good - I feel he misses lots of skillshots. Am I missing something?

Messi30

Messi30

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 152 posts

Thanks for the great effort!

I personally don't see why so many people say Ezreal is that good - I feel he misses lots of skillshots. Am I missing something?

yeah it depend sometime its just godlike, and for some reason sometime it ll miss q, i dont play much ezreal anyway 

Pira

Pira

• Members
  • 6 posts

lucian shu le pin?? 

Messi30

Messi30

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 152 posts

lucian shu le pin?? 

http://gamingonstero...-just-one-file/