Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Challenger Series v0.24 Multi Champion Support, Prediction, Orbwalker and more..

Best Answer Deftsu , 10 May 2016 - 04:11

v0.24 Update:

-Reworked Condemn Algorithm for Vayne !

Go to the full post »

• Please log in to reply
1161 replies to this topic

charis2324

charis2324

• Members
  • 1 posts

Vayne crashes

N0ise88

N0ise88

• Members
  • 2 posts

is this a fix for the vayne bug where game crashes ? 

yep , it fix vayne crash all script vayne im use :D , and disable evade , i think its crash too

lukersan

lukersan

• Members
  • 6 posts

Can't install the script

Meliodas

Meliodas

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 192 posts

Vayne crashing is an issue on my side too.

nevarah

nevarah

• Members
  • 2 posts

Trying to use this script with vayne.. i dont have any others running than this and my client just keep crashing.. its not a pc issue as i have a decent pc..something to do with the script or settings.. any ideas?

ahh reading up alot of you have the same issue.. i tried disabling almost everything based in the vayne settings..still same issue must be something the dev needs to look at

nevarah

nevarah

• Members
  • 2 posts

Katarina kinda dont work either.. you suppose to hold the space bar to combo but the second kat ults the auto movement from holding combo cancels ur ultimate..

KuramaR

KuramaR

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 122 posts

Ehi Deftsu boss, did u fix vayne ? 

Deftsu

Deftsu

donthackourgames

• Ex-Core Dev
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,812 posts

Trying to use this script with vayne.. i dont have any others running than this and my client just keep crashing.. its not a pc issue as i have a decent pc..something to do with the script or settings.. any ideas?

ahh reading up alot of you have the same issue.. i tried disabling almost everything based in the vayne settings..still same issue must be something the dev needs to look at

seems like GoSEvade issue as other people feedback

dragoth90

dragoth90

• Members
  • 21 posts

Whenever I try this script for Vayne, there's always a bug whenever I get into AA range of ANYONE the script then shuts down the League Of Legends client. And crashes about 15 seconds later I get a Bug Splat. And even when enemies use any type of ability regardless if it's a Flash or a Ryze Q, the same thing happens. Is there anything you can do to help? Like show me which setting are recommended and/or are the best for the script itself. (The settings at the moment are all on default)

Meeboo

Meeboo

Advanced Member

• Scripts Developer
  • 786 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Whenever I try this script for Vayne, there's always a bug whenever I get into AA range of ANYONE the script then shuts down the League Of Legends client. And crashes about 15 seconds later I get a Bug Splat. And even when enemies use any type of ability regardless if it's a Flash or a Ryze Q, the same thing happens. Is there anything you can do to help? Like show me which setting are recommended and/or are the best for the script itself. (The settings at the moment are all on default)

if you use gosevade, try disable "Vayne - Q" in Evade Spells Menu

Meliodas

Meliodas

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 192 posts

if you use gosevade, try disable "Vayne - Q" in Evade Spells Menu

Tried this, still crashes near enemies in game when using Challenger Series vayne and GoSEvade.

pacokill

pacokill

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 31 posts
  • LocationSoutheast Asia

Slight problem: Using Wave Clear mode ("v") will cause the game to freeze. Harass ("c") and Combo ("SPACE") has no issue. 

Tested it out with only Challenger Series and Challenger Humanizer, playing Ashe in a custom match against 1 AI, same problem. 

Edit: I take back my words; the problem seem to be affecting other scripts as well. Not sure what is causing it though. 

mikesterking222

mikesterking222

• Members
  • 2 posts

Hello I used this for ash and the mennu didnt pop up until after i got rekt

MrTagen

MrTagen

• Members
  • 6 posts

Keeeeep on goingggggggggg (GREAT JOB)

Hideto

Hideto

• Members
  • 4 posts

Game keeps crashing while farming or kiting enemies...

joker50060

joker50060

• Members
  • 23 posts

Azir is unplayable please fix

bigbadme27

bigbadme27

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 37 posts

plz fix azir...playing as azir when i press space bar for full combo it stops when the enemy gets low and stops auto attacking even..it starts focusing minions, also which orbwalk would is recommended? 
p.s: would be nice to have a dedicatedd all in button so that i can dash in with my soilders and use ulti to start a fight.(lcs play type Kappa)

joker50060

joker50060

• Members
  • 23 posts

Katarina is uptodate here?

EmirSs4

EmirSs4

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 95 posts

Lee sin {doesnt Ward İnsec} Combo

AnhDuc

AnhDuc

GoS Lover

• Contributor
  • 3,208 posts
  • LocationVietnam

ashe auto uses her W when enemy is close, checked out shift menu but I could find a way to turn that off :(

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users