Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Challenger Series v0.24 Multi Champion Support, Prediction, Orbwalker and more..

Best Answer Deftsu , 10 May 2016 - 04:11

v0.24 Update:

-Reworked Condemn Algorithm for Vayne !

Go to the full post »

• Please log in to reply
1161 replies to this topic

tupac

tupac

• Members
  • 24 posts

hey, this is pretty good

matheusabreus

matheusabreus

• Members
  • 1 posts

i can't use lee sin's combos. he doenst do anything

help?

Farshattack

Farshattack

• Members
  • 3 posts

Dont use R combo fix pls (

Deftsu

Deftsu

donthackourgames

• Ex-Core Dev
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,812 posts

Dont use R combo fix pls (

which champion..

Farshattack

Farshattack

• Members
  • 3 posts

Vayne,Which is better to use scripts with yours?I used Challenegerevade and Challengerseries

Deftsu

Deftsu

donthackourgames

• Ex-Core Dev
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,812 posts

Vayne,Which is better to use scripts with yours?I used Challenegerevade and Challengerseries

anything? depends on what you need..

Farshattack

Farshattack

• Members
  • 3 posts

What script do you use? I'm sorry I'm just a beginner, the second day I can not understand.

Deftsu

Deftsu

donthackourgames

• Ex-Core Dev
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,812 posts

What script do you use? I'm sorry I'm just a beginner, the second day I can not understand.

i can use anything i want..

prevision

prevision

• Members
  • 1 posts

Where in the settings can I get auto condemn on vayne to work? Also, which orb walker works the best with vayne?

edit: got auto to work, which orbwalker would you recommend using?

ThaGangzzta

ThaGangzzta

• Members
  • 3 posts

I've seen people talk about downloading ''sprites'', i'm fairly new to all of this, i have the GoS Loader, and ive downloaded the script onto it, is there anything else i need to do, or am i set?

Thank you.

Deftsu

Deftsu

donthackourgames

• Ex-Core Dev
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,812 posts

I've seen people talk about downloading ''sprites'', i'm fairly new to all of this, i have the GoS Loader, and ive downloaded the script onto it, is there anything else i need to do, or am i set?

Thank you.

you don't need anything else

420roloscope420

420roloscope420

• Members
  • 1 posts

How do you use all this stuff, is there like a video or soemthing?

jaedee

jaedee

• Members
  • 16 posts

sir can you improve LOGIC of vayne?

Tumble Q LOGIC = Reset / Normal what is the meaning of this?

when team fights my vayne seems desperate to win or DEFEAT?, why did i tell you this? because it always want to go in the center of the fights i didn't click anyone to be my target, what my target selector are adr / mage and support the rest tanks which is in front of me, when team fights tanks are in front of me my vayne tumble to the "PRIORITY TARGET" such as the adr or the mage, which my vayne will be vulnerable from the enemy, can you make a LOGIC of vayne to be more safe when team fights, tumble logic is the best thing that vayne needed, also burst mode like TUMBLE IN THE WALL, and don't use TUMBLE in front of enemy when 2-3 champion just like that, or it depends on you, but please make vayne BETTER i know you can because your a GOOD DEVELOPER, BTW the CHALLENGER EVADE THAT YOU DO, IS VERY GOOD! THANK YOU FOR THAT.

SenseiwOw

SenseiwOw

• Members
  • 6 posts

ty

papi7o0

papi7o0

• Members
  • 1 posts

How can I see all the keybinds, because I can't find the key for orbwalking and insec with Lee???

sanduleac

sanduleac

• Members
  • 1 posts

Uhm so im new here and i dont know how to download this script, i really need help. If u could spend your time to help me it would be awesome :D

MrTagen

MrTagen

• Members
  • 6 posts

your scripts are awesome :D i want to ask you when will you add more champions?

PokemonEmerald

PokemonEmerald

• Members
  • 1 posts

Ahhh , Prepare you *******s (opponent team) ^_^

Vikk

Vikk

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 143 posts

hey m9 so in lee sin how the ward hop works? it does it automatically or i press some button?
luv u m8 

rockingarfaz

rockingarfaz

• Members
  • 23 posts

how to use this lee sin script? and which orbwalker is the best for it ? and he doesnt insec to the mouse pointer or by using click option help plz :) explain leesin insec . and can we use lee r on multiple enemies is there any option like that. thank u for the rest of the script tho :D

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users