Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

[OLD❓] LazyAiO [v4.0 | 30 Champs]

AiO Utility More

Best Answer DamnedNooB , 26 August 2019 - 01:25

Thanks for your work, only scripts working properly on Ext. Keep up the good work PLEASE <3

:wub:

Was hoping for a new version of internal, but since that wont happen too soon -

LazyAiO rewritten as soon as i have a new motherboard. (pc ded right now).

Thanks for the  kind words!!

Sorry for the absence, real life is a bi*** and my pc commited suicide  -_-

Go to the full post »

• Please log in to reply
1151 replies to this topic

tosirap7195

tosirap7195

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 189 posts

1526811483-kayn.png

LAzyyyyy  <_<

DamnedNooB

DamnedNooB

Advanced Member

• Scripts Developer
  • 929 posts

1526811483-kayn.png

LAzyyyyy  <_<

Lul.

Cardboard5

Cardboard5

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 126 posts

Just curious, when I play Kai'sa, I notice in the spoiler you have "E" shown, but it has nothing for E and does not use it in script. I am sure it's better manual, but just a thought as to why the spoiler shows it when it isn't included. Unless it is and I'm missing something, but hopefully me asking could save the next guy some minor confusion :D

DamnedNooB

DamnedNooB

Advanced Member

• Scripts Developer
  • 929 posts

Just curious, when I play Kai'sa, I notice in the spoiler you have "E" shown, but it has nothing for E and does not use it in script. I am sure it's better manual, but just a thought as to why the spoiler shows it when it isn't included. Unless it is and I'm missing something, but hopefully me asking could save the next guy some minor confusion :D

It blocks orbwalker aa's if you use E  Kappa

Fixed ty :wub:

xxx2000

xxx2000

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 110 posts

It blocks orbwalker aa's if you use E  Kappa

Fixed ty :wub:

Or else could you add an option to use E as a gap closer when pressing combo key? (just like Lucian's E to gap close)

DamnedNooB

DamnedNooB

Advanced Member

• Scripts Developer
  • 929 posts

Or else could you add an option to use E as a gap closer when pressing combo key? (just like Lucian's E to gap close)

nah

LeZeref

LeZeref

• Members
  • 1 posts

Jhin isnt using W for me in combo

Everything else is working fine for me, thank you :) 

Cardboard5

Cardboard5

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 126 posts

This could work but each scenario is different. Sometimes you want to combo right away and that little ~1 sec gap of no AA's could screw you. 

I think manual is better. Great job though, much fun!

OnePlayerOnly

OnePlayerOnly

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 251 posts

Great damnednoob, There is a null pointer exception on line 5583 and line 5594 sometimes. The times this occurred was BRAND without TP. But I do not know if there is a mistake with BRAND. I think you just add a conditional null pointer safe on those lines. Grateful

ackrite1990

ackrite1990

• Members
  • 6 posts

you cait script is great but it is crashing every 5 minutes recently. i am using IC orb. is it compatible? it just freezes. :( kai sa works fine 

MadJoee

MadJoee

• Members
  • 19 posts

Suggested champions: Xin Zhao, Kha'Zix, Lee Sin

DMCDMC

DMCDMC

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 61 posts

Love the kayn one of my favorites! Can you do something for it though and make his ultimate more optionable right now its either use ulti or dont if you could make an option for it to be used to secure kill OR only use only when below X hp as two separate options that would be so sick that way I see that as an option right now but it is not working that way as of now always using to kill :(. Thanks <3

As a side note encase you're wondering I have also tried to disable the ult in combo hoping that it will use the ult below X hp as is listed in menu but that still doesnt work either hopefully this helps fix.

Domain86

Domain86

• Members
  • 2 posts
Hi lazy, can you check if it's all ok with Kai'sa?? During combo don't Q. Gj on your bundle

DamnedNooB

DamnedNooB

Advanced Member

• Scripts Developer
  • 929 posts

Jhin isnt using W for me in combo

Everything else is working fine for me, thank you :)

Nothing changed, should work fine.

This could work but each scenario is different. Sometimes you want to combo right away and that little ~1 sec gap of no AA's could screw you. 

I think manual is better. Great job though, much fun!

Great damnednoob, There is a null pointer exception on line 5583 and line 5594 sometimes. The times this occurred was BRAND without TP. But I do not know if there is a mistake with BRAND. I think you just add a conditional null pointer safe on those lines. Grateful

There is no BRAND.

you cait script is great but it is crashing every 5 minutes recently. i am using IC orb. is it compatible? it just freezes. :( kai sa works fine 

GoS issue

Suggested champions: Xin Zhao, Kha'Zix, Lee Sin

dont need suggestions, ty tho.

Love the kayn one of my favorites! Can you do something for it though and make his ultimate more optionable right now its either use ulti or dont if you could make an option for it to be used to secure kill OR only use only when below X hp as two separate options that would be so sick that way I see that as an option right now but it is not working that way as of now always using to kill :(. Thanks <3

As a side note encase you're wondering I have also tried to disable the ult in combo hoping that it will use the ult below X hp as is listed in menu but that still doesnt work either hopefully this helps fix.

Ill look into it

Hi lazy, can you check if it's all ok with Kai'sa?? During combo don't Q. Gj on your bundle

It is. ty

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 49 posts

Nothing changed, should work fine.

There is no BRAND.

GoS issue

dont need suggestions, ty tho.

Ill look into it

It is. ty

can you add e to kaisa my god?

daddygirth

daddygirth

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 57 posts

can you add e to kaisa my god?

E is best used manually, he's stated it before. 

evlt

evlt

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 38 posts

Incoming Evelyn script?  shrug

tsh

tsh

• Members
  • 2 posts

Rengar script doesn't get past "Lazyaio rengar is loading". Can see options in shift menu but script doesn't do anything

DamnedNooB

DamnedNooB

Advanced Member

• Scripts Developer
  • 929 posts

Incoming Evelyn script?  shrug

nit yet

Rengar script doesn't get past "Lazyaio rengar is loading". Can see options in shift menu but script doesn't do anything

pretty sure it does, try again :)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 49 posts

nit yet pretty sure it does, try again :)

YOU WAS RIGHT ABOUT HERS E!

AFTER THE SECOND GAME I BEGAN TO RECEIVE 4 HONORS EVERYGAME GOD BLESS YOU!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: AiO, Utility, More

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users