Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

[OLD❓] LazyAiO [v4.0 | 30 Champs]

AiO Utility More

Best Answer DamnedNooB , 26 August 2019 - 01:25

Thanks for your work, only scripts working properly on Ext. Keep up the good work PLEASE <3

:wub:

Was hoping for a new version of internal, but since that wont happen too soon -

LazyAiO rewritten as soon as i have a new motherboard. (pc ded right now).

Thanks for the  kind words!!

Sorry for the absence, real life is a bi*** and my pc commited suicide  -_-

Go to the full post »

• Please log in to reply
1151 replies to this topic

redbull59

redbull59

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 260 posts

Off. Using it will make use of the 3 Stack passive, then switch.
Again, depends on prediction.

I tried Hpred 1/2/3 hitchance

DamnedNooB

DamnedNooB

Advanced Member

• Scripts Developer
  • 929 posts

Jinx Update:

Implemented new method for E on teleport and stuff until i looked into prediction stuff.

Default Key is E and you have to aim manually.

Doge /

redbull59

redbull59

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 260 posts
^^^^

Nahilus

Nahilus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 230 posts

Jinx switches to rocket mode when enemy is in minigun range, even if there's only one enemy.

redbull59

redbull59

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 260 posts

Jinx switches to rocket mode when enemy is in minigun range, even if there's only one enemy.

Turn off Q logic

DamnedNooB

DamnedNooB

Advanced Member

• Scripts Developer
  • 929 posts

http://leagueoflegen...s?useskin=oasis
Yes.

Turn off Q logic

Thank you :wub:

DamnedNooB

DamnedNooB

Advanced Member

• Scripts Developer
  • 929 posts

Zq1A5Pg.png

(comes with the usual Caitlyn freezes, at least with IC's Orb. Didnt test others. Still playable i guess)

Update / redownload 

Doge /

ZeroTwo

ZeroTwo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 190 posts

A90bgab.png

(comes with the usual Caitlyn freezes, at least with IC's Orb. Didnt test others. Still playable i guess)

Update / redownload 

Doge /

Thanks for Release  B) Keepo

Smokka

Smokka

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 54 posts
You are amazing <3

goose5952

goose5952

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 96 posts

I've noticed with caitlyn it will not always auto with the headshot range.

for example if someone steps on a trap farther away to get rid of it but you are still in headshot range it wont auto.

DamnedNooB

DamnedNooB

Advanced Member

• Scripts Developer
  • 929 posts

I've noticed with caitlyn it will not always auto with the headshot range.

for example if someone steps on a trap farther away to get rid of it but you are still in headshot range it wont auto.

Only if target on screen, you can attack and you press combo / harass. then 100%

Wont change that

Venom

Venom

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 32 posts

Zq1A5Pg.png

Update / redownload 

Doge /

The BEST AIO out there, u are a beast man!

goose5952

goose5952

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 96 posts

Only if target on screen, you can attack and you press combo / harass. then 100%

Wont change that

Ah okay.

one more question for using cait script, hpred or noddy? which one is better..any difference or any guide to which one I should use for what champion?

Nahilus

Nahilus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 230 posts

Why? You're losing a massive amount of dps, this makes no sense to do. Rockets should only be used when enemies are grouped up or when the enemy is out of minigun range.

Turn off Q logic

Q logic is the only thing I want the script to do. 

DamnedNooB

DamnedNooB

Advanced Member

• Scripts Developer
  • 929 posts

The BEST AIO out there, u are a beast man!

ty

Ah okay.

one more question for using cait script, hpred or noddy? which one is better..any difference or any guide to which one I should use for what champion?

i only use HPred, thats why i set it as default in last update.

Why? You're losing a massive amount of dps, this makes no sense to do. Rockets should only be used when enemies are grouped up or when the enemy is out of minigun range.

Q logic is the only thing I want the script to do. 

Disable it? Too hard?

(If you still didnt get it, disabling the "Q Logic" means it wont switch at 3 Stacks, but still if out of range. i will add switching if enemies are grouped next time she's in free rotation, or someone donates so i can get an account.)

Also you should read her ablilities, +10% dmg, means more damage with each auto, lets assume they got CC, do you want to shoot more AA's, even though you could get CC'd and not be able to do so? Or get those 10% + for each auto? Up to you, thats why i made a Key. I suggest you read a little more in this thread if you are going to talk about my scripts.

goose5952

goose5952

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 96 posts

With your script i only get 20 fps in the top left ive tried multiple orbs but still always low fps in loader.

DamnedNooB

DamnedNooB

Advanced Member

• Scripts Developer
  • 929 posts

With your script i only get 20 fps in the top left ive tried multiple orbs but still always low fps in loader.

Improving hopefully with next update, though im only missing like 5-6 FPS at worst

taigr

taigr

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 252 posts

Played teemo rlly nice simple script what doesnt lag :)

Nahilus

Nahilus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 230 posts

ty

i only use HPred, thats why i set it as default in last update.

Disable it? Too hard?

(If you still didnt get it, disabling the "Q Logic" means it wont switch at 3 Stacks, but still if out of range. i will add switching if enemies are grouped next time she's in free rotation, or someone donates so i can get an account.)

Also you should read her ablilities, +10% dmg, means more damage with each auto, lets assume they got CC, do you want to shoot more AA's, even though you could get CC'd and not be able to do so? Or get those 10% + for each auto? Up to you, thats why i made a Key. I suggest you read a little more in this thread if you are going to talk about my scripts.

CC doesn't hurt you more if you have higher AS.

I mean, I'm glad there's the option to turn it off, but there's really no reason for it to exist in the first place.

LrFM4oV.png

Left is rockets, right is minigun. Test done at lvl 14 with standard build (IE, Hurricane, greaves, RFC).

f0rTvnB.png

This is using your Q logic, there's almost no increase in damage from just rockets alone, and you're talking about a 39% loss in dps from minigun alone. Jinx rockets don't benefit from her minigun passive, maybe that's why you thought it would work?

Ghoultard

Ghoultard

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 132 posts

Zq1A5Pg.png

Update / redownload 

Doge /

I

L

O

V

E

U

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: AiO, Utility, More

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users