Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

[OLD❓]Auto 3.0 - Step up your game! [Auto update - activator - many champs] -- Assist Mode

Best Answer Aristo , 25 June 2018 - 10:06

How to Install Auto 3.0:

Spoiler

Go to the full post »

• Please log in to reply
463 replies to this topic

sikaka

sikaka

Advanced Member

• Trial Developer
  • 594 posts

fix R pyke for killsteal ?  :wub:

Not having any issues with pyke in my tests. 

evlt

evlt

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 38 posts

@sikaka does Auto 3.0 support 2.0 champions like Karthus for example?

OnePlayerOnly

OnePlayerOnly

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 251 posts

@sikaka after 8.11 there appeared errors mentioned earlier in the activator, but was giving to play normally. Now, after 8.12, it was extremely slow, impossible to play. I can play with all other scripts, including auto 2.0, without this slowness. What can it be?

elio2

elio2

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 139 posts

Zilean W and E broken since patch 8.12 it doesn't use them

sikaka

sikaka

Advanced Member

• Trial Developer
  • 594 posts

@sikaka does Auto 3.0 support 2.0 champions like Karthus for example?

No. karthus is not on this. Look in the discord announcement section to see what champs are added and what features they have.

sikaka

sikaka

Advanced Member

• Trial Developer
  • 594 posts

@sikaka after 8.11 there appeared errors mentioned earlier in the activator, but was giving to play normally. Now, after 8.12, it was extremely slow, impossible to play. I can play with all other scripts, including auto 2.0, without this slowness. What can it be?

Strange. No errors of any kind for me and running at max fps. Please make sure you post the errors so we can see what might be going on. Make sure IC orbwalker is being used with the script and ideally no other scripts running for testing. 

Zilean W and E broken since patch 8.12 it doesn't use them

I don't recommend using zilean in this. Use auto 2 for zil if that's what you want.

elio2

elio2

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 139 posts

I don't recommend using zilean in this. Use auto 2 for zil if that's what you want.

nvm I was using auto 2.0 xD, auto 3.0 zilean work fine

the only problem it has since the beginning is if I'm level 3 and put 2 points in Q spell and 1 point in W, it won't cast the double Q combo unless the E available, and even if the E is available it makes the combo slower since it always has to use E to slow the enemy before landing the second Q and as such it never use E on zilean to run

maybe a fley key would be perfect

Edit: its only a problem for the early game, in mid-late game because of the cdr its not a big deal 

sikaka

sikaka

Advanced Member

• Trial Developer
  • 594 posts

nvm I was using auto 2.0 xD, auto 3.0 zilean work fine

the only problem it has since the beginning is if I'm level 3 and put 2 points in Q spell and 1 point in W, it won't cast the double Q combo unless the E available, and even if the E is available it makes the combo slower since it always has to use E to slow the enemy before landing the second Q and as such it never use E on zilean to run

maybe a fley key would be perfect

Edit: its only a problem for the early game, in mid-late game because of the cdr its not a big deal 

Right now there is no true double bomb logic in zilean. It simply uses Q off cooldown and uses W when Q+E are on cooldown. When using Q though it will look for a target near enough to E to try to force a double bomb. I was primarily worried about upgrading the R logic in it (which should be pretty damn awesome currently).  

It would be good though to go back through and revisit zilean because I think he can be done quite a lot better. He does have some pretty awesome stuff in place already such as tracking who has bombs on them and looking for ways to stun people (if you manually Q it will track who that bomb is on and use that when determining where to throw second one, not seen other zilean scripts do that they just blindly double cast it)

feuillantine

feuillantine

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 45 posts

We need a perfect karthus script  :P

sikaka

sikaka

Advanced Member

• Trial Developer
  • 594 posts

Wukong added. 

-Q on AA reset

-Q on killsteal

-W on incoming CC

-E as gapcloser in combo

-R on # enemies

Assist tool rather than a full script. Helps manage resets and other stuff really well.

Activator no longer tries to use items while dead

Champions no longer use skills while chat is open or recalling (lol)

DrLemmon

DrLemmon

• Members
  • 10 posts

Can you improve Soraka's and Nami's Q Spell.

Sometime Nami wont even cast her Q to poke

same with Soraka at times.

Even Nami's Assist Q doesn't work.

If you could fix those up it would be awesome ^^

sikaka

sikaka

Advanced Member

• Trial Developer
  • 594 posts

Can you improve Soraka's and Nami's Q Spell.

Sometime Nami wont even cast her Q to poke

same with Soraka at times.

Even Nami's Assist Q doesn't work.

If you could fix those up it would be awesome ^^

Set a different accuracy level if you want it to cast more often. Just keep in mind it will be less accurate if you do.

DrLemmon

DrLemmon

• Members
  • 10 posts

Set a different accuracy level if you want it to cast more often. Just keep in mind it will be less accurate if you do.

Thanks for the reply!

firedup

firedup

• Members
  • 6 posts

Where can I download IC orbwalker? I can't find it anywhere :s.

sikaka

sikaka

Advanced Member

• Trial Developer
  • 594 posts

Where can I download IC orbwalker? I can't find it anywhere :s.

Utility scripts section <_<

Smalldaddy

Smalldaddy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 59 posts

can you add taric next please?

jojo54696

jojo54696

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 50 posts

For Ezreal

On line 381 of dynamic script. GetSpellUnitInterceptTime is never defined. I tried adding it but the dynamic script changes itself and i didn't want to go threw your whole codebase

local interceptTime = LocalGeometry:GetSpellUnitInterceptTime(myHero.pos, minion.pos, minion:GetPath(1), LocalGeometry:GetTargetMS(minion), Q.Delay, Q.Speed)

jojo54696

jojo54696

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 50 posts

Never mind if i edit the Alpha.lua. you should still fix it for everyone else tho

throwmeaway111

throwmeaway111

• Members
  • 2 posts

^ what do you edit?

saulkes

saulkes

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 96 posts

Did few games with Kayle ADC :) Great job. R prediction is good. Sometimes have to do it manually but its nice :)

Can u just make an option to just "perma E" when press spacebar combo ?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users